Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

worship57

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

worship57

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:01 pm

The profile got deleted before he was able to send his email address.

Screen name: worship57
race: White/Caucasian, age: 59 years old, Male, height: 5' 10", weight: 180 lbs., eyecolor: blue, haircolor: black, occupation: Executive Management.

worship57 claims to be from Troy, Alabama United States.
Family & Pets: Eldest amongst two children from my parents.Mom are Dad raised up in a strict and encouraging way always full of advises for us each time we flaunt.Parents were good christians and they were happily married until Death took them apart
Health or Disability: i am okay healthwise,i exercise regularly and do regular check ups from time to time
God, Church, Devotion: i love My God,my redeemer,father,guardian and keeper.He's been so good to me.He's been there for me through the rough and sad times and that i am so grateful
Hobbies, Activities & Entertainment: i enjoy the outdoors,long walks especially holding and talking happily with my spouse..life is too short not to be enjoyed to the fullest
Job, Career & Education: i am an independent contractor to Alyeska pipeline company here in Anchorage Alaska
What Am I Looking For? i am seeking one i cant do without,the one destined by God for me,the answer to my prayers overtime.i want to be perfectly suited for her and same applies to her
My Description: i am not boastful nor proud but i am a man that loves the lord and he's number in my life,the reason for my existence up till this day.i am calm,quiet and composed so what you will find is a man with dignity,respect and a wonderful family man that takes issues concerning the family very seriously.i try to resolve conflict too in the home so as to ensure there's constant peace

worship57 sent this message to 8 members before being deleted from a dating site.

Message: I am fascinated by the contents on your profile and your pics are eye catching,hence i write you this short introductory message.I am john,new here,seeking friendship and companionship.Here's hoping we can get more acquainted,hope you don't mind.Anxiously waiting to hear from you..you can get in touch with me via text or call on 256-763-0148

Stolen picture used:

worship57.jpg
worship57.jpg (14.01 KiB) Viewed 685 times

+12567630148
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Huntsville, AL
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Al
Google Voice VoIP .
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.