Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nanaapi40@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nanaapi40@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:45 pm

Zorpia:

Dearest, my name is Nana, I am a warm hearted person with a huge smile and heart to match. I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, care, truth, and respect, I have all these qualities in me, you can email me direct on my private email address; n a n a a p i 4 0 @ y a h o o . c o . u k . Please close the gaps on my email address. Also add me on y a h o o messenger for a chat. I expect your mail so that i can tell you more about myself and we can chat to get to know each other better.

Screen name: Nana / NanaApi1201
46, San Jose, California, United States

nana.jpg

The picture and the profile are reported already online with the email addresses sanniabdulr@yahoo.com / managingdirector@diplomats.com and the phone number +233272499559 while he was posing as a Ghanaian gold supplier: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... 7&p=245050.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.