Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Gen. Paul LaCamera

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Gen. Paul LaCamera

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Angel Return:

How are you doing I am new at this platform I like your profile and I will like to know more about you, I am 55 years old, I am a very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I am sincere, loyal , honest, very sensitive, affectionate, and true. creative, intellectual, positive. I am seeking for a serious relationship true, I am seeking for a woman I will spend the rest of my life with, please because of my busy schedule I am not always at this site so for this reason I prefer we communicate through our email address enable us to know more about ourselves, bellow is my email address ( paullacamera4u@outlook.com) write me so we can talk more about ourselves and also share our photos,
( paullacamera4u@outlook.com)
Paul

paul - no picture
Male / Single
56 - / Vienna, Austria
Slogan
am willing to love

I’m here to find my soul mate. I believe if two people really love each other, nothing will prevent them. No matter how far away two hearts from each other

Body Art Branding
Height(cm) 153
Weight(kg) 64
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paullacamera4u@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:48 pm

Banned as a scammer already on Christinasingles forums with the details:

paulbobby claims to be:
race: White/Caucasian, age: 55 years old, Male, height: 5' 5", weight: 235 lbs., eyecolor: brown, haircolor: black, occupation: service.
paulbobby claims to be from berlin, New York Germany

Mass mail message: How are you doing I am new at this platform I like your profile and I will like to know more about you, I am 55 years old, I am a very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I am sincere, loyal , honest, very sensitive, affectionate, and true. creative, intellectual, positive. I am seeking for a serious relationship true, I am seeking for a woman I will spend the rest of my life with, please because of my busy schedule I am not always at this site so for this reason I prefer we communicate through our email address enable us to know more about ourselves, bellow is my email address ( paullacamera4u@outlook) write me so we can talk more about ourselves and also share our photos,
( paullacamera4u@outlook)
Paul

He is active also on Russian dating sites as paul lacamara using the same mass-mail message.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paullacamera4u@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Email:

Good morning dear xxx,

How are you doing? Thanks for your letter,

I am Major General Paul LaCamera, I am a United States Army infantry officer and I am the current commander of the 4th Infantry Division, I am the commander leading the fight against the terrorist group called ISIS here in Iraq but I will resign from the Army two months from now, I am waiting for the United State government under the leadership of Barack Obama who is the 44th U.S. President to stamp my retirement approval them I will live Iraq for a better life, I am divorced. my ex-wife betrayed the love I have for her by sleeping with a man when I was in Iraq, I just want to start a new life with a lady that I can trust,

I have three houses one in Chicago and other in New York, the house in Chicago has been taken by my ex-wife and the one in New York is the one I live in, I also have a house in London,

My intention is to relocate to another country after my retirement within two months from now, I don't want to live in USA again because all that my ex-wife did against me, I buy the house in London hoping after retirement I will go there and spend the rest of my life or if possible I find a very good woman who is caring I can relocate with her to their country,

I am a very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I consider myself sincere, loyal , honest, very sensitive, affectionate, and true. creative, intellectual, positive, I am currently looking for a woman I can fail in love with and so having a good family someday. I'm seeking a serious long term relationship,

Please tell me more about your personal life, View the attachment to see my photos, so send me your pictures too, do you speak English?

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks
Major General Paul LaCamera

Picture received with the email - stolen image of Major General Paul LaCamera:

paul.PNG
paul.PNG (135.95 KiB) Viewed 9621 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.