Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Thomas West thomas_west42@yahoo.com - Match.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Thomas West thomas_west42@yahoo.com - Match.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 am

Match.com
ID: hhop998
Name Thomas West
email: thomas_west42@yahoo.com
Good day ,how are you doing today?hope you're doing great in terms of health and hope you had a good night sleep with some pleasant dreams last night..Thank you for the chat last night,i do appreciate your precious and wonderful moments we spend knowing each other..You've really put up a smile on my face and hope it'll last forever..

well after our chat,i just felt like writing you some few about my self and i hope you are going to like it after you read it since we couldn't had that chance to get to know our self's better on match.. I am Thomas by name as you already know..I work with the UN,and also serve as a AGR with the California National Army guard in the 2nd Battalion Combat Team,i am currently stationed in camp Dwyer Kabul Afghanistan..I have been in service for over 28years and this is my fourth and last international Peace keeping mission.I really enjoy my work because I work with all kind of people from different homes with different behaviors. Sometimes,it is difficult to tolerate some of them and there behaviors, but you still have to over look on certain things and keep your day moving.I'm a cultured man with good manners.I'm from a decent family.I prefer healthy way of life.I don't smoke. I like to make order and comfort at home..

If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

Re: thomas_west42@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Well spotted, Lilifly. Those pictures the scammer is using are part from a gallery reported online since 2009 for being abused in scams. Additional pictures from the same gallery:

west6.PNG

west.jpg

west5.jpg

west2.jpg

west4.jpg

west3.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.