Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarahryan183@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sarahryan183@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:21 am

Angel Return:

Messages on the dating site:

i am guy that know what i want and i want a special womman that is honest and caring..about my past relationship, I have been into 3 relationships and those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I like music R&b, country music also i love watching films and taking a walk when am free. I love the game of football so much. I have passion for any team that play good football. My best food is porridge and egg.. I love given charity to less privileged peoples.

I live in Annes Road, Harefield, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB9 6AJ.

What else you like to know about me or my back ground ???

You can ask me any thing and am ready to tell you.

for more details about me kindly reply to my address (sarahryan183@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

Wesley
Male / Single
45 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Pretoria/ South Africa

Slogan Loving and being loved...

I can characterize my personality as calm, caring and open person. I am self-confident and always know what I want. I am kind person and treat people with respect. I am always ready to help and I do it with pleasure. I am sociable person, who enjoys chatting with friends and finding new acquaintances. I am easy-going and it helps me in life so much!

I'm looking for my true love to devote my life to her and spend every time to make her happy. I believe that everyone has a soul mate and I am sure that I will find her.im an interesting guy looking for a nice, friendly, honest woman to get to know and see where it takes us. As my profile heading says, 'I am very attentive to a woman in a relationship, love to do things together.I am Looking for someone to spend the rest of My Life with someone that i am going to grow old with someone that i am going to keep in my arms every Night ,A honest caring and Loving woman that i am going to treat Like a queen someone that truly understand what is called Love. I don't Mind relocating with her 'Cause i have a lots of Love and Joy to share with the right woman

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Picture used:

wesley.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sarahryan183@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:22 am

Surprise, surprise...

On Zorpia:

Sarah / SarahRyan0416
46, Rustenburg, South Africa

Stolen picture used:

sarah.jpg
sarah.jpg (38.13 KiB) Viewed 809 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.