Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

whitemrdavid@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

whitemrdavid@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:04 am

Angel Return:

Hi ,

I viewed your profile and wanted you to know i am interested in you .I can see that the distance between us is great but i do believe We can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient. However I also believe " Where there is a will there is a way".Have been on this for less than 1week now and i'm in seek of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Mr David White , White/Caucasian.I'm Self Employed Renting of Construction Tools studied the course petroleum Engineering

a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor...I live in Alabama ..Age (51yrs).I'm a widowed been widowed for 10yrs now.I have just only 1 lovely Daughter (Linda)(10 years old).After the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 11 years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate,I also believe in God.I like swimming,camping,fishing,reading&writing,tennis,Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing,swim ming etc.When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through my email which is whitemrdavid@yahoo.com or message me on yahoo messenger "whitemrdavid" .. I am online now

Have a Nice day.

Profile elements:

Mr Daniel White
Male / Single
45 - Fort Worth / United States
Current Location Ankara/ Turkey

Slogan Booollll

I enjoy being me. Being who I am is something no other person can b

Sometimes I feel like there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean. The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole. Of not going to sleep each night, wanting. But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing... I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I had my happiness. I don't want to believe it but, there is no man

Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Hands
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 180
Weight(kg) 88
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Profession Business
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education Doctorate
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Picture used:

daniel.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.