Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

erikjerry8@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

erikjerry8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Zorpia:

hello pretty
how are you doing today ?

hope all is well with you today i waiting to chat so we can get to understand our self more bette

Thanks Dear let me introduce my self , am Erik Alvin am divorce and originally from Norway i was in UK for 17 but living in USA i have been in USA for 5 yrs i am 58 yrs old, am an Engineer into constructions . am religious and God fearing I am generally an outgoing man, i can usually be thrown into a group of people and find my way around, mingling with strangers and what have you. Sometime i will end up being up the center of attention and other time i will end up just chilling out and having a simple conversation with a couple of friends. It’s not just about how much you have in common or get along with someone on the surface, but it’s also how he or she makes you feel when you’re not spending time together.

good evening from here how are you doing this weekend hope everything is going well with you, what is your plans for this weekend, is nice to have you as friend hope we can get to know more about and see where it will lead us to you can send me email to tell me more about your self and with you like doing in free times erikjerry8@gmail.com

Screen name: Erik / ArveErik
59, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 37‑70, in Romania.
Divorced

erik.PNG

erik1.PNG

erik2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.