Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andrewfoster517@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

andrewfoster517@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Zorpia:

You must have been created on God’s resting day to have this cute lovely smile face that captured my heart, I would love to know you more and meet you someday.

My pleasure meeting you xxx! I must confess you look beautiful and charming! I will like to know more about you and meet you someday to have a glass of coffee with you. I wait to hear from you soon...

Hi xxx am pleased hearing from you and I will like to know you more! Please are you a citizen of which country? Are you married with kids and where are you living at present? I wait to hear from you soon!

Hi xxx!

Thank you once more for writing to me! Well I am from US and work with US Army working under UN peacekeeping in Middle East. I am divorced with two kids. I am currently in Syria for peacekeeping mission. My kids lives with a Nanny who's taking care of them together with my age Mom.

How long have you been living in xxx and what's your job?

Nice hearing from you! I will like to ask, do age and religion matters to you? I'm a Christian and Catholic by worship. If you don't mind, I will like to have your Facebook id for us to have a chat and get to know each other better or you can search me with my private email address which is (andrewfoster517@yahoo.com) on the profile is the picture of my son. I wait to hear from you soon...

Screen name: Bennett / BennettFoster
49, Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Friendly and easy going, understandable person. I believe in the word that you should treat others the way you want to be treated...

The pictures used are stolen from a FB profile:

foster.PNG
foster.PNG (67.87 KiB) Viewed 719 times

foster1.PNG
foster1.PNG (93.38 KiB) Viewed 719 times

foster2.PNG
foster2.PNG (118.56 KiB) Viewed 719 times

On FB as Foster Bennett, divorced, using general pictures - the profile was made at May 6, 2015.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.