Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

andrewfoster517@yahoo.com

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Zorpia:

You must have been created on God’s resting day to have this cute lovely smile face that captured my heart, I would love to know you more and meet you someday.

My pleasure meeting you xxx! I must confess you look beautiful and charming! I will like to know more about you and meet you someday to have a glass of coffee with you. I wait to hear from you soon...

Hi xxx am pleased hearing from you and I will like to know you more! Please are you a citizen of which country? Are you married with kids and where are you living at present? I wait to hear from you soon!

Hi xxx!

Thank you once more for writing to me! Well I am from US and work with US Army working under UN peacekeeping in Middle East. I am divorced with two kids. I am currently in Syria for peacekeeping mission. My kids lives with a Nanny who's taking care of them together with my age Mom.

How long have you been living in xxx and what's your job?

Nice hearing from you! I will like to ask, do age and religion matters to you? I'm a Christian and Catholic by worship. If you don't mind, I will like to have your Facebook id for us to have a chat and get to know each other better or you can search me with my private email address which is (andrewfoster517@yahoo.com) on the profile is the picture of my son. I wait to hear from you soon...

Screen name: Bennett / BennettFoster
49, Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Friendly and easy going, understandable person. I believe in the word that you should treat others the way you want to be treated...

The pictures used are stolen from a FB profile:

foster.PNG
foster.PNG (67.87 KiB) Viewed 729 times

foster1.PNG
foster1.PNG (93.38 KiB) Viewed 729 times

foster2.PNG
foster2.PNG (118.56 KiB) Viewed 729 times

On FB as Foster Bennett, divorced, using general pictures - the profile was made at May 6, 2015.
Post a reply