Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lee barnett - tagged

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lee barnett - tagged

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Feedback form #6145

What name did the scammer use?*: Lee barnett
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 31
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: Xlee.barnett24x
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: L b on tagged .com
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: tagged .com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Phone then skype
How much money did they demand?: Has tried 4 times to get money out of me with verious situations.
Name you were told to send the money to. : Never have
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: He is in leeds
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: ‪+447895432215‬

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have blocked him.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He says his phone was dropped down the toilet by his son & thats why the camera doesnt work. He says he loves you & isnt long before situations arise where he needs money. Either lost bank card. Or too ill to get to the bank & he has to pay his guys as hes the boss of a roofing company. His electric is going to run out & needs money. He constantly pushes for sexual acts on cam but can never come on cam. His phone cam doesnt work. Then eventually admitting has a computer but its too old web cams dont work.
Gave me a home address to send food too...

3 Sutherland Terrace
Leeds England LS9 6DR
United Kingdom

lee.JPG
lee.JPG (14.59 KiB) Viewed 3409 times

image.jpg
image.jpg (21.06 KiB) Viewed 3409 times

‪+447895432215‬

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Lee barnett - tagged

Unread postby jodieholt1983 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:55 pm

He is is doing this to me on a different mobile number what do I do
jodieholt1983
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:00 pm

You need to drop him like a hot potato. No more contact at all with him. No telling him you know he's a scammer, just completely block him. Also, please post up the new number you have as well as any other details we don't already have.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Tiger lilly » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:06 pm

He has done it to lots i urge you to report him to www.actionfraud.police.uk
I was his so called gf since march 1st 2015 up until today 9th dec 2015 & original poster of this. He has scamned lots of people & owes me hundreds & hundreds of pounds. his current phone number is ‪07490 311882‬
His previous being 07895 432215 & 07704 455169.
I have his bank details & nhs number.
His address thats registered to bank & doctor is 3 sutherland terrace leeds ls96dr but today he told me he doesnt live there. He has lots of facebook profiles & lots on tagged .com all various ages but his date of birth is 24/7/1979
Lee is a scammer & uses people for money & sexy pics/cam
His skype is xlee.barnett24x i have pics of his facebooks & tagged profiles.
Tiger lilly
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Tiger lilly,

sorry you were scammed by this one. Contacting the police is the right thing to do. Do you have any details about this scammer you can post here and help other victims, maybe the email address he is using and any information about where you sent the money he requested from you?

Try, please, to read viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 and protect yourself - in most of the cases former victims are targeted again and again with other scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:27 pm

‪07490311882‬ / +447490311882

07490311882 / +447490311882

07704455169 / +447704455169
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Tiger lilly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:08 pm

I paid into his nationwide bank account. I have statements from other girls he has tried scamming while being in the relationship with me. 3 girls in the last week.
Tiger lilly
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:15 pm

Can you post the E-mail where the Scammer sends you his bank information? I can have it reported to the bank for investigation for you. We do not want any of your information, just that of the scammers.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Tiger lilly » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Lee's story started out as the begining then it went to the tax man sent him a massive bill for n.i contributions for his staff although he insisted he had paid he had 7 days to pay £3000. Then his business folded, he made a claim for benifits in june & to this current date 15/12/2015 he insists they have not sorted his claim out. He told me that he had no food to feed his 3 year old son scott or his self, that nobody would help him, his parents & childs mum was all dead. Then social services where involved & taking his son for days/ weeks at a time & lee had to have a certain amount of gas/electric & food & other stuff for his child. As no authority would help me & my concience would not allow a child to suffer i started helping him but it was never enough & it resulted in lee telling me social services have taken his child & will not get him back until dec 16. He still continues with the money demands for food, gas,electric too ups & even travel to the hospital & uses emotional blackmail to get it. I have proof he is adding people to his facebooks from tagged & starting the whole identical story & process with each of them at the same time. Telling telling them they would be the type he wants as a gf & the same lines to try to get them on cam. He also is telling them he has a 2 year old son & his just putting him in bed before chatting. He spends all night on tagged, facebook, skype chatting to at least 2 girls at a time( also have proof ). The bank details & everything i have is on my whats app/ text messages/ skype or voice messages
Tiger lilly
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Tiger Lilly,

you have a PM (private message) from me since December 9th, asking for all the details you can provide about this one. Can you try, please, to forward all the messages you received from this person and everyone else contacting you on his behalf to my email address? You have it on the site under every post I made. The stories about other victims are relevant, but those elements can not be of any use without any information regarding the scammer - email address, bank account used and so on.

Those information may save other victims and may also provide some additional elements able to help you clarify this story at least for yourself, if the law enforcement in your area is unable to do anything about it.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.