Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

isaacelliott@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

isaacelliott@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Zorpia:

Hi, how are you and hope all is well with you? I'm Isaac Elliott, I like your profile and would like to know more about you. Please, can I have your email address to facilitate communication.

this my email address you can contact me isaacelliott@outlook.com

Screen name: Issac / IssacElliott
51, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in Bahrain.

Picture used:

isaac.PNG

On Skype:

live:isaacelliott_2 / Isaac Elliot

isaac1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: isaacelliott@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 am

Email:

Hi Dear,

I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; Thanks for your response, i am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide. You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, occupation and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively.

On like me, am just single here, i have no wife nor girlfriend for now, i lost my wife in a car accident, she died in a car accident on the 28 December 2010 while coming back from her friends birthday party, i used to shade tears each time i remember the lost. I have one daughter who is 9 yr old. I do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, my height is 5 '10'. I eat all kind of good food, I don’t do drugs, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further. Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. Actually i thought it's wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in any relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication.I saw your profile and you look cool, yes I like you and I think you understand what I mean? Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Exact same message can be found in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 11&t=30907. Even the date of the car accident...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.