Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tonylahm22@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tonylahm22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Zorpia:

Hello Dear; I was really piqued by your profile and could not help saying Hello. Well sorry I intrude, I am a honest man, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with.I hope you don't mind us to be pals and get to know more about each others? Well I really must tell you that your profile pic on here really look charming and you are indeed a paragon of beauty. I am looking forward in getting a reply from you

Thanks for your response my dear friend,I'm so sorry that i was unable to write you on time okay, i have been busy with work here and thats why i haven't been able to write you my dear.

Thanks for your response my dear friend,I was very impressed and honored to get a mail from you. I would love to develop a relationship, and have some quality time with a honest,loving,caring,desiring,kind and devoted woman like yourself.it seem we re on same aim of visiting this site because am in search of someone very serious about getting married and i think we can go a long way if we can be open and be committed to each other

so can you give me your contact so that we can text and call each other

baba na we we o
- Nigerian slang with the aproximate meaning "hey man, it's us"

tonylahm22@yahoo.com am hoping to hear from you very soon

Screen name: tony / tonylahm
52, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑70, in Georgia.

I am a classy and fun Man who takes pride in his family and friend, I am a very loving and supportive person to those who are a part of my life, whether they are friends or family.I am sensitive, outgoing, patient, and an excellent communicator.I am loyal, spontaneous, generous, and have a good sense of humor.When I date someone, I am totally committed to the relationship and give it my full attention. I don't believe in a "perfect match" but I definitely believe there is someone out there who will click with me immediately when I meet her. I know she is out there and that really gives me hope and excitement. I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of self yet is sensitive, nice, trustworthy, loving and is an overall happy person. Happy people are infectious and I choose to be around those to have a great attitude and outlook on life.

Picture used:

tony.jpg
tony.jpg (30.37 KiB) Viewed 694 times

The same picture is used on FB with another name by someone pretending to be from Miami, Florida. Additional picture used:

tony1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.