Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dannies54.mark@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dannies54.mark@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:38 am

Angel Return:

hello dear, what a beautiful profile you have up there,really admire that..

you are a nice woman,why don't you send me your email address so i can write you more about myself and pictures as well,since my work does't permit me to always be on this site..that is my personal email address..(dannies54.mark@hotmail.com)..think it will be great knowing each other very well..

Screen name: dannies mark
Male / Single
56 - Los Angeles / United States
I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times.

I am a man looking for my soul mate to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me. I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it. I enjoy exercising(mostly strength training) to stay healthy. Personal hygiene is also important to me; taking care of one's self. I'm an easy-going person who likes to laugh and have fun..

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen picture used:

mark.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dannies54.mark@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:46 am

Email:

Am very sorry for the delay in responding to your mail but is just because of the nature of our job here in the military camp. I appreciate that you give me your email address so that we can write to know each other more better,

My name is Dannies Mark am an American from the United States, i grew up in California, and am 55 years. Am single but i have a son who is schooling in the United Kingdom at the Aviation academy pursuing a career in Piloting. I work with the United States Army and am attached to the United Nations peacekeeping force presently working in Afghanistan but hoping to get retirement very soon.

I will be retire from active service soon this year and I will be happy if I found a reliable life partner whom I will spend the rest of my life with after my retirement. My wife died five years ago after a brief illness and since then I have been single. I have a son and he is studying. I am the only son of my family before my late father divorced my mother. I am planning to retire and live with a woman whom will understand that living together have much to do with honesty, love, patience and understanding between one and another. I have read and I like your profile. I will like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself.

I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard working and cheerful person and I take care of myself. Though I live alone for now, I love cooking sometimes. I also love photography and art. I have been alone for five good years now although it was not easy. I have to admit that living alone can be very desperate, so I have decided it is now time to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person like you which I think you might be one, whom one day may become my closest friend, lover and partner in marriage life. I am just myself… confident, manly, caring and reliable.

I am looking for a true, reliable, honest, intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, baseball, music,horseback, riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, horse and cat etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with immediately after my retirement, the woman who will know when it is true love. Someone who is willing to share her life with me and I can share my whole life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him, I know I was not born to leave alone forever, life is short and we need a companion to be happy any time and any day. I pray that you will be my dream life partner and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our life.

Please I want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. We are no more youths, so we have to be honest to each other so that we can build a happy family for our better future; we have come of age to know exactly what we want in life and cherish it.

Attached therein are my pictures. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also remember that in any real true relationship, age, distance, language, race or religion will never be a hindrance or barrier because all that matters is the love passion between both partners. I really thank you for being over there for me, take care of yourself until my arrival to be together with you and to spend the rest of my life with you in your country ... You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong. have a nice day .

Yours sincerely Dannies

Pictures received with the email:

mark1.PNG
mark1.PNG (202.19 KiB) Viewed 1764 times

mark2.PNG
- bad photoshop. The original picture is an official military portrait Of General William R Richardson...
mark3.PNG
mark3.PNG (74.79 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
- another bad photoshop - the original picture is a portrait of a young male model of Focus Hawaii Agency, Blake.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.