Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

halford302@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

halford302@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:50 am

Zorpia:

Hello,my name is Halford Roger from United kingdom and you? Please do you have an email id for more understanding.Thank you

Here is my email id halford302@outlook.com

Halford - HalfordRogers15
50, Alkmaar, United Kingdom

Stolen picture used:

halford.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: halford302@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:48 pm

Email:

Hi DEAR,
Hello? Thanks for providing me your email id, at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about you.. To start about myself, I am Hal ford Rogers . 49 years
old, living and working here in England. Mum is in UK, born as British with Austria character.I am working as an Engineer with BP one of the oil giants here in London I have work for years. I work as a pipe line Engineer. My section is building and construction of oil pipe lines plants in refineries . Thank you hope to hear from you soon take proper good care of yourself until i hear from you

thank you......

Hal ford

Same script like the one reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35936.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.