Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

canser.4julierozaliya@yandex.com Rozaliya

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: canser.4julierozaliya@yandex.com Rozaliya

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello dear CLIPPED,
Today I want to write a serious and important message. Tonight I will sign a paper so that I could go on vacation and
I know exactly how many days I can be with you.
CLIPPED, I told the director that I plan to travel to your country during the holidays.
The director said that he had already been in in your country, and said that your country is a beautiful.
I was thinking for a long time last night about us and our future. What we have and what we expect?
We have a remarkable correspondence: kind, gentle, beautiful and careful writing. My great emotion every day. We dream much. But in fact, we have nothing.
It - only letters, it is - just a dream. It is not reality, it is not life. CLIPPED, I love your writing.
You really changed my world. You touched my heart, I presented a beautiful dream. But it is impossible to correspond forever.
You can not live only for letters. You can not live in an illusion. Letters. Letters. What gives us the letter, in addition to reflection and hope??
Letters can not embrace. Letters can not give a kiss. Letters can not touch my hand and to smile. Letters are not you. I want to be with you.
I'm looking for someone to reality. That's why I think our time has come.
We need to test their relationship. We need to check your feelings. We can write a million beautiful words.
But only real meeting able to change our lives. Show meeting will give us a chance to understand everything,
to understand the power of our emotions, to understand our perspective. I hope you understand me !!?
How are you? Have you thought about our meeting with you?
I can not have a vacation later. CLIPPED, you can meet me in June? For me it is important to know about it. Please do not think I'm in a hurry.
At other times I would be difficult to take a vacation. Of course, I understand if you can not pay me all the time.
I do not want to be a burden to you in Near to you. If we can spend together in the evening and weekend, it will be fine.
We are dealing here, in an email. Our meeting will give us the opportunity to know each other very well. I sincerely with you.
I am sure that when we meet again, you will not know anything new about me. Do you have any secrets from me?
Please send me your new photos. I want to see you smile. sometimes I present to you our joint photograph. I'm sure we're going to a beautiful couple.
You think about this? You often remembered me during the day?
CLIPPED, you have brought into my life joy and meaning. I was waiting for our meeting so that we can give up our letters.
I want every day to see you and talk with you.
Tonight, I'm going to my parents. I want to tell my parents that I met you. I'm sure my parents will be happy.
I'm waiting for your letter tomorrow. I want to know the answers to my questions. Kisses. Rozaliya

PS:If you against our meeting, please answer me simply NO

HEADER:
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (smtp1o.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1a2d::25])
by forward5l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 6BEACC41118
for <CLIPPED>; Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:27:22 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 0CEAFDE3916
for <CLIPPED>; Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:27:21 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [95.85.39.249])
by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id nUoW0lGpm8-RCUerbuv;
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:27:13 +0300
(using TLSv1.1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
(Client certificate not present)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED=
Authentication-Results: smtp1o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:46:03 +0200

Photos:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:01 pm

I waited for your answer as soon as possible CLIPPED.
Hello my man CLIPPED, How is your mood today? I hope that your mood is good, because I have a very good mood.
Soon we'll be together. you can imagine it, CLIPPED? Today, the director signed my vacation. After a few days I have been on vacation.
I'll be on vacation for almost two months.
Tonight I saw a beautiful dream. I woke up with a happy smile, and thought of you. We were together in my dream.
We really had a nice conversation and holding hands. I was very happy. In the morning I have a good mood.
CLIPPED, for the sake of our happiness with you I am ready to change my life. I want to be with you only.
Last night I spent in my parents' house. I like to stay at home parents. I feel like a little girl, my parents care about me.
For example, yesterday my mother cooked a great dinner, we helped her sister.
The whole evening we were at the table. We talked a lot and ate.
My stepfather asked, What is your name, and I said that your name is "CLIPPED". Parents were asked a few questions.
they wanted to know how we met? Do you have children? I sincerely responded to his every question.
This morning I sent for a visa, not what was not difficult, I have read all of the instructions on the Internet.
After this I sent a statement to the embassy official called me and asked not to answer a number of questions.
I asked questions. Do I know the English language? I said that of course I know.
After this I replied that I knew English, a member of the embassy began to talk to me in English.
Also, I was asked about the duration of my trip to your country.
I had to answer a lot of questions, but they were not hard for me.
I chose the type of visa "Tourist". According visa "Tourist", I can be in your country to 180 days.
I also get the right to move around the city.
CLIPPED, so that I could come to your country, do I need to apply for a visa.
Visa processing takes place in several stages.
The first step I made, I sent a statement.
The second phase is necessary to come to Moscow and visit the Embassy, ​​well, it's after that I got a call
to appoint the day and time the interview with the consul at the embassy.
Now I need to collect all the documents needed for visa. I should have pictures, a certificate stating when
I was not married, as well as a certificate from the workplace.
This is not a problem for me. All my documents are in order.
Now I have some savings. I have a $ 930 USD. about Russian money of 46000 rubles.
This money is enough for me to get a visa and stay in Moscow.
CLIPPED, I have no choice money to buy tickets. Can you help me to buy tickets?
This is important, and I want to pay great attention to this issue. I can not pay all the costs.
I do not have enough money. I'm not ashamed to tell you about it.
I trust you, and therefore I ask you for help.
Now I do not know how much tickets will cost in the next few days, and then I will tell you the exact cost of the tickets.
I believe that cost-sharing is fair. I need to be sure that you are waiting for me, and met at the airport.
This is all the information I could find at the airport.
I think that airfare is not big, and you can help us. Soon we'll be together.
I look forward to your letter. With Love, all your Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (smtp4o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.29])
by forward4l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 78E3C14413AE
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 9 Jun 2015 10:26:12 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 1C08A2323824
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 9 Jun 2015 10:26:11 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from ip565674f6.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl (ip565674f6.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl [86.86.116.246])
by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id wuUAG3vPAG-PwheLKhi;
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 10:25:58 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp4o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:06:04 +0200

MORE PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:33 am

Hello my CLIPPED,
Thank you to answer my questions. If I missed your question, write her a number, I have no secrets from you.
It's really a nice feeling to arrive at an internet cafe, and read your letters.
I am happy to answer you. You are my love! Kiss You! Kiss! Kiss! I can not limit myself not to kiss you! I want to be with you!
Only you! I want to make you the happiest in the world! This is my wish! I always think about you.
Indeed it is difficult to be so far away from you.
This is - a lot of ideas in my head! I want to be with you and have a great walk in the park!
I wish to go to the movies with you to see a romantic movie! I would like to have dinner with you in candlelight!
It's really wonderful! Because you will be with me! With you I will feel easy! I'll be the happiest girl in the world!
It's all due to you! You are my true love! You're my guardian angel! I wish that it always was! We will be happy together!
It will be really excellent, spend our free time together! We can do a lot of prophetic together!
In our life there will be no words, "or" I ", this will be a word" WE "Do you agree with me?
I think it's really wonderful! We will take all the solution together! We are the happiest couple in the world!
We are the strongest Couple! Our love will live forever! I love you all heart and soul!
I am very pleased to receive your letter today. CLIPPED, I look forward to our meeting with you with great anticipation.
You're waiting for our meeting? Today, I have important news. Please be careful.
Today, to me I got a call from the visa center, and I need to come to Moscow for an interview with the Consul.
Now I know all the information that I need to travel to your country. First of all, I was told that
I should personally visit the visa application center in Moscow to begin the visa application process.
I said it was not a problem. Tomorrow will begin my vacation, and any time I start a visa.
all the documents that I have to have to get a visa, I have prepared.

Visa will take 5 working days. Saturday and Sunday are not considered.
I have a few questions for you:
1) I will have to live in a hotel or can not stay in your house ?? please do not leave my questions unanswered.
2) How many days can I stay in your town?
3) How many days can I stay with you a week or month?
4) I need to know the airport code, your full name and surname.

My full name Rozaliya Fazyilova, My home address city Torzhok, Street Kirov 25, apartment 15. The index 172002.
I have paid yesterday for visa $ 105. Also, I will need to pay the visa fee and an additional fee for registration forms.
I was allowed to travel to your country, I should have health insurance. In general,
the cost of obtaining a visa will be from 400 - 350 dollars.
This amount includes the cost of health insurance. So it is now all over the world is very important to the health insurance,
this is due to an epidemic of Ebola.
I do not have a lot of money. However, I do not feel sorry for money for our meeting with you.
Tickets must be purchased in Russia, in Moscow tomorrow, I think I know the ticket prices.
I have a feeling of joy that emerged from the first day of our acquaintance. Because my life is lost sense of loneliness,
and I am pleased to know that the world is a man who thinks of me.
Our meeting with you - it's a big step in our relations with you. I listen to my heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy.
Please tell me your thoughts. I'll wait for your letter. I need to know the answers to my questions.
I do not want to lose a single day of my vacation. I really miss you. Tomorrow I will go to Moscow.
Every day, my feelings for you have become stronger.
I'll wait for your letter. I send you my hot and passionate kisses. Only your, Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 5A8A12323873
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 10 Jun 2015 09:48:55 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from broadband-37-110-105-92.nationalcablenetworks.ru (broadband-37-110-105-92.nationalcablenetworks.ru [37.110.105.92])
by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id YqlCyB2UdD-moZS056n;
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 09:48:50 +0300
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:44:31 +0200

MORE PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:48 pm

I got to Moscow and now I am in Moscow. Our meeting is approaching closer and closer.
I rented an apartment, I will stay to live in Moscow as in any time can call me to the embassy and to invite yourself.
One day rental would cost me $ 44. The landlady is a very good woman. Her name is Marina.
CLIPPED, today I visited the embassy and the airport. At the embassy, ​​I wrote a letter for visa.
I liked that the visa center has friendly people. It helped me absolutely everything. I gave all the necessary documents.
I also took photographs for the visa. How to say what visa clearance takes 5 working days.
The embassy told me that I have to buy 2 tickets. Airline tickets are needed to obtain a visa.
The fact that embassy staff must be exactly sure of the exact dates of my departure and return back to Russia.
Today I visited the airport, and considered the price of airline tickets.
Selection of flight is very large. The main criterion for selecting a ticket for me was the price.
I had to find cheap airline tickets. An employee of the airport has helped me in the choice. I considered flights in June.
yet I can not say the exact date.
Airfare is 1080 dollars usd.
CLIPPED, I already told you that I will need your help. Now I have no money to buy tickets.
I paid at the embassy visa and medical insurance.
I also pay for the stay in the room. I now have $ 150 left, but the day I needed to live in Moscow, until I give a visa.
I already told you that I should buy tickets in Russia. And I hope that you understand that you need to buy tickets in Russia.
I learned how it is possible to transfer the money for the tickets,
the most reliable and economic way to transfer money from you to me - the system Money Gram.
To me you told that you can transfer money from me on this system. That Money Gram and in your country.
All that to you this needs to be done to find the system. Come back. Fill out a form. Log in there during all my data.
My Account who will be required for you to Money Gram:
Full name Rozaliya Fazyilova
Country Russian city MOSCOW, street HIMKINSKIY BULVAR 1, the index 125364

After the transfer of the bank's money Money Gram, bank officer will give you a receipt,
the receipt will have all the information to make money. Can you send me a receipt.
Already my visa is in the process of registration. I'm glad that I was able to start the visa application process.
I hope that very soon we'll be together.
I am writing to you from an Internet cafe. Please do not leave me without your letters.
I'm all alone here, and I need your support every day. I love you!
I still have a few photos to send you today. all my other photos were at home,
I think when I arrive to you we can do joint photo.
I'm waiting for your letter Rozaliya Fazyilova

HEADER:
Received: from smtp17.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp17.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id EC900190095D
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:35:41 +0300 (MSK)
by smtp17.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id FlaNNXZdG9-ZYoesJ6M;
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:35:34 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp17.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:31:09 +0200

PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Bank account used by the Scammer:

CLIPPEDI understand that that you do not trust banks as Money Gram. Well I will write in the letter the the personal account:

The addressee / Beneficiary:Fazylova Rozaliia Nurullovna
The account of the addressee / Beneficiary's Acc №:40817840908030005354 (USD)
Bank of the addressee / Beneficiary's bank: Alfa-Bank Moscow, 27 Kalanchevskaya str., Moscow, 107078
SWIFT:ALFARUMM

I hope that today you can transfer money for mine the personal account, I miss you and I wait for our meeting.
I wait the letter yours Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from ip565674f6.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl (ip565674f6.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl [86.86.116.246])
by smtp11.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id AM3Ma2kRcC-d0pSgjcB;
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:39:00 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp11.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:19:54 +0200
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:05 pm

I ask you if you did not get my letter so I did not receive your letter, I always answer your letter, please do not think that
I do not write me a letter write again or one letter several times. Then I definitely got your letter.
What are you doing? You're waiting for my letter? What are your plans in the weekend?
Tell me how you imagine me in reality, you're thinking about the meeting in a reality?
I am 34 years old and I want to be a man who will take care of me and love me. I want to say that age is no problem in the relationship,
because in the world many people live with the difference of age.
I had the idea of ​​how we're walking in the park and eating ice cream, I really like chocolate or pistachio ice cream.
I think communication is better in reality than to write a letter, you can speak without difficulty since I have not written in English.
I hope you understand my letter without problems.
I've got to do a few things. I look forward to your letter to your Rozliya

HEADER:
by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id 81jmlzDJnf-RU1OVLx0;
Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:27:31 +0300
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED=
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:48:43 +0200

PIC:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosa.flofers@yandex.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:52 pm

New email address, rosa.flofers@yandex.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:24 am

Good afternoon dear CLIPPED
I missed you... In past weekend I thought of you much. At my dreams of the future always there is you. How you have spent past weekend? You thought of me? How you represent ours with you a meeting?
Past week-end, was very long for me. Every day now for me it seems eternity, because we far apart. I very much wait our meeting. On Sunday,
I have visited a bookshop. I have bought magazine Woman Day I planned to read magazine that time has passed imperceptibly. But I could not concentrate on reading because thought of you.
I wait our meeting, I hope that today you can transfer money for tickets. I miss you yours Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from smtp14.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp14.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id A3EEE1B60D43
for <CLIPPED>; Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:49:23 +0300 (MSK)
by smtp14.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id hgGSJbnwI9-nMiWwA8n;
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:49:23 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp14.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:44:47 +0200
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rozaliya faziroza

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:51 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6148]

What name did the scammer use?*: rozaliya faziroza
Scammer's email address if you have it.: ??????????????????????
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 34 yrs old
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: dont know
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: my email addrress
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: no site
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: no place
How much money did they demand?: 1035.00
Name you were told to send the money to. : rozaliya faziroza
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: russis
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: no
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no
How were you to send the money ?: money gram
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: L0445.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: none
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: dont trust any one
Attachments
L0445.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

rozaliiamiss@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:55 pm

The same format and the same name is used online with another set of stolen pictures and with the email address rozaliiamiss@gmail.com - see http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=36057.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.