Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adelaidehonesty@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

adelaidehonesty@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 9:42 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Good day.. my name is Adelaide.. i will like to me a good man that is loving.. mail me to adelaidehonesty @ gm ail . c om. so we can get to know more about eachother.

Screen name: Adelaide Alala
Birth Year 1983
City Sydney
Country Australia

Sex Woman
My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men of any age, because I believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same...
I do enjoying cooking, singing, cleaning home-improvement, gardening, hard working towards my future and walking beside the beach in this romantic weather outside.

Stolen picture used:

adelaide.PNG
adelaide.PNG (140.33 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: adelaidehonesty@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Email:

Thanks for your mail. my name is Adelaide; I'm 5`7" 162lbs average in build from Melbourne in Australia.i am a Business administrator. I am a single girl never married. No kid.
For me My work collapse when i lost my parent and the threaten i had from my late father's lazy family prompt me to leave Australia to Nigeria 5days to sell off the orphanage home because to use the money in start a new life and a good business for my self.
Have you ever been married? Got children?
What do you do for a living?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
What sort of relationship you seek for?

I'm looking for a new lover,relationship,i dont know if its you ?
I will like to date a well responsible, honest, caring, lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes. As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem.
My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men of any age, because i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with.
Presently i have something secrecy, that i was hiding in me which am going to open up for the right man of my life and this can make us happy till the end of our life but presently am afraid of man because i was cheated by man before,i will like to know little about you first.

Hope to hear from u soon.
Cheers Adelaide.

Return-Path: adelaidehonesty@gmail.com

Pictures received with the email:

adelaide1.PNG

adelaide2.jpg

The stolen pictures are reported online since 2010 for being abused in scams with the same story - the scammer was active on Mate1. Additional email addresses used with the same stolen gallery: moretimothea@outlook.com - menthomichelle@yahoo.com - michellegeorge74@hotmail.com : http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 67635.html
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: menthomichelle@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2015 12:20 am

MyDailyFlog:

menthomichelle aka michelle lucoz
36 year old, woman from Australia

I´m very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man I´m interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. A man that will be my best friend, confidant, companion,partner, husband, father and the best lover in the world

Stolen picture used:

michelle.jpg
michelle.jpg (15.13 KiB) Viewed 3714 times

The email address is used online with another stolen picture and a different location, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35077.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lara.adelaide098@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2015 2:26 am

Same dating site:

Hello, How are you? My name is Lara. I`m a mixed race. My father is from Australia while my mother is from the Greece. I`m presently at my late parent Orphanage home in Nigeria which I want to sell and start a good business with the money and start a new life. I`m looking for a serious relationship that will last a long time and you?? I will love to know more about you if you looking for the same thing. You can write to me on my private address lara.adelaide098@gmail.com

Screen name: Full Name Lara
Birth Year 1985
City Victoria
Country Australia

Sex Woman
Hello... My name is Lara. I`m the only child of my parent. I`m a loyal, lovely, warm, sexy, tolerant, outgoing, welcoming to people caring and nice and also a one man woman... I`m a type of woman that will love to be with caring, loyal, hardworking man. A man that will love me for who I`m. A man that will accept my flaws and believe in me. A man that will I will be able to spend all day with him doing nothing. I`m not here to play and I seek a serious relationship. I`m a woman that will care.

Picture used:

lara.jpg
lara.jpg (47.51 KiB) Viewed 3708 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Email:

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate you telling me more about you.
It takes hard work to keep true love shining or else it will lose its glow, people need to know it very well before jumping into it, that's why there is a high rate of divorce this day there don't seem to be communication between partners about how they truly feel. Sometimes partners act very selfish and self centered that they don't carry the other lover along in what they do and it seems that they just shut the world out on them.
The more we communicate with each other, the more fascinated we are becoming. We are at a very early stage of a relationship and I don't expect any unreasonable commitments. I want you to be totally honest. I promise to do the same. Respect my feelings and I will respect yours. I know we will not always agree on every viewpoint, but everyone is entitled to their own perspective.
I believe in relationship honest and trust has to be the first. We need to build trust and show our honesty. Just don't ever let infatuation or sexual appeal be mistaken for love. I want a man that will attach himself to my success story so that we can stay together forever

I have learnt that relationships are very hard. People grow and change with time; people have their own minds, dreams and goals. To have a solid relationship the two people must commit to it. They must work at it and try to find the middle ground between them. People must be able to give and take and to trust that the relationship is what is most important.
we must not allow career, or a goal or a idea become more important than the relationship itself, then it will fail. The two people must nurture and care for the relationship like you would a flower. Feed it always, water it and help it grow with lots of love, attention and sunshine.
ACCORDING TO THE CHANCE YOU MENTION ON YOUR MAIL:
Note: i want you to know that for this relationship to be strong and endless we have to trust and respect each other and care also for each other. We can start that by making yourself not available to any other third party that destroys relationship. I will like you give me your email and password you’re used on the dating site so that i can delete it to build more trust in me that you really want a relationship with me and you love me dearly.
I will me waiting for your reply.

Adelaide.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Email:

I am going to the court of law tomorrow on the issue of the orphanage home and the government here that seized the license of the orphanage home due to the mismanagement that came from the assistance manager that was assigned at the orphanage home before i came here.
The orphanage home lawyer told me he cant follow me down to the court because he have not be paid any consultancy fee. I want you to help me with some money (150usd) to pay the lawyer so that he can follow me down to the court tomorrow so that we can have a success on the case tomorrow.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2015 12:55 am

Email:

Babe Thanks for your my and for finding happiness in me. i want you to be my husband also. I have gone without the lawyer because i dont have money to pay him and i am in mess now.
After the government court now,
I am sad about here and also sad about the Property I wanted to sell here.
The government court statement was to act on the ‘LAND USE DECREE’ which state that the government are the own and eligible to take any land under the Nigeria territory.
My late parent barrister counter, He said at the court; While under the same 1999 constitution of Nigeria i will counter the statement of the government barrister, that the statement can’t be established if the sole owner of the Land has established with government the document called the certificate of Occupancy and license of those property either the depth or top of the land.
After that they proceed to another charge, counsel of the Internal revenue service of Nigeria came up on another charge and stated that, no tax as been paid since 3 years. I explained to the court through my counsel that I am not living in Nigeria and I lost my parent that usually appear at the court since that starting of the court case.
The judge concluded that as much the Certificate of Occupancy and the license as been award before detecting of Gold on the 140arcers of land so the government don’t have any say on it anymore so the first charge is null and void. While under the constitution of Nigeria that tax are meant to be paid so I have to pay up the 2,520.45usd tax fine before the license is released, failure to pay this before the deadline of the court then the property will face the riot of justices.
I want to leave this place and come to you there; I don’t want to go to my country now because of the family problem I told you about. I am confused with several questions without any Answer on my mind. For me to leave this place totally I have to sell the property which I am trying all my best on it.
Babe remember i cant stay here because of the atrocities going on here and the bomb blasting these makes me not to be going out freely here again even with security because I don’t want to put my life in jeopardy of been taking on hostage and hold me on RANSOM here.
I have inform a Property Agent on the sales of the Property and he told me that I can't sell the it without its documents and I have to solve the problem on it before they can even show the property to any of the potential binders.
At this point i don't have anything to hide from you... I am highly honest to you because you are the only one for me now ... I have no one again in my life.i want you to include yourself in my success so that when i succeed i can appreciate your concern in my success story to our unborn children or the world.
I only need you to lend me this money so that I can pay it off and sell it. I promise I will pay you back when I get to you and also on the deadline I was given by the court. I don’t want to be a loser babe.
I only asked you this because you are the only one I have and can help me from this mess.
Babe I am scared here now and i am crying.

Adelaide

Fake document received with the email:

judgement declaration.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Email:

I don't know what to say, because i am overwhelm with sadness and i am crying now. I think the government is acting that way because i am a not there citizen.

All i want you to do is to understand me and also believe and Trust me. I want you to know that am a very God fearing Woman and i will never ever hurt a good feelings towards me, I also want you to know that i did not decide to be your love because of Material Things, Money and Luxury are the beginning of evil in the world we are living in today but with the situation of things here with me now, I have no choice than to discuss this with you because i have no one to trust down here, I have work very hard all my life to raise the hope of people around me and also to help them.

But so far, i think human begins have not been able to justify me in good way, but i believe that i will justify very well and pay me back with my good deeds but you are really a nice and wonderful man to me and i know from the bottom of my heart that you will be a good husband to me. But if you can read the kind of Woman i am, Am not that type of a Woman that depend on Man, I like to be of Help to my Husband in all ways of life and am a Woman with a lot of principles which i follow in my every day life. So if i ask you for this help, i will not want this to break the Chemistry we have been trying to build.

If i don't pay the money by Monday, I don't know what next the court of law will come-up with but for this bad country they can decide to collect the orphanage home from me totally due to the fact that it was licensed by the Government in Question. These will turn me to a loser and be sad forever because i have lost my late parent only property that can give me another life with the family i want to build up with my husband which is you.
I want you to know how much i love you and appreciate the love you shared with me and i am promising you an endless love that will make fruitful family.

I want you to help me with the money and you can send it to me through there western union money transfer with these information:
NAME.. IFE ADELAIDE
COUNTRY.. NIGERIA
STATE.. OGUN
CITY.. ABEOKUTA
POST CODE..23439
QUESTION: MY MOTHERS NAME?
ANSWER: AIKATERINE
You send to me the MTCN and your full name including your address so that i can be able to collect the money here.

Adelaide
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:18 am

Email:

Account detail:

Account number: 3010530124
Swift Code: PRDTNGLE
Account Name: OLUSEGUN ABIODUN OGUNWOLE
Bank Name: SKYE BANK PLC
Branch: Sabo
City: Sagamu
Currency: Naira.

Total amount is 2,520.45usd
You will send the money with Nigerian currency (NAIRA).

I will be waiting for your reply.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Second bank account the scammer is using:

Account holder: Allen xxx
Account name : US BANK
Web site: usbank.com
Checking routing: 12223xxxx
Swift code: USBKUS44IMT

That is my uncles account so send it on it and i will receive it through him
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.