Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sparish600@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sparish600@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Angel Return:

Hello and how are you doing today?

lam doing great thanks can we talk on phone or can you give me your email address?

Screen name: smile4real
Male / Single
57 - Cape Town / South Africa
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession engineer
Living Situation Live with kids
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Stolen picture used:

smile.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sparish600@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Email:

I am Steve Parish most friends call me Steve lol I live in east orange in new jersey . I was born to a loving couple, by an Turkish Father from Ankara in Ankara and a Scottish mother. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement I studied in Ankara University in turkey ,where i got the first degree in Human Resource Management and then i later moved on to Join mom back in the states. My father died and she was left alone.then l came to south African to work, I met my wife and best friend in London . Very good at heart,but something i can`t control took her away from me.she died of cancer ,now am left with a our kids (Sandra and David)they keep the memory of our good times and how long have you been on the site?

Return-Path: sparish600@gmail.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 31, 2015 2:44 am

Email:

I am a Human Resource Expert of international repute i do any kind of dispute settlements between employees and employers or unions and employers and also an engineer too .I have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:58 am

Email:

My phone number is +278467569832 l will be waiting for your calls.

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.