Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaelwealth10@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michaelwealth10@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 10, 2015 8:30 pm

AngelReturn:

Hello dear, i found you an interesting person wen i visited your profile, my name is Michael, i am from Glasgow, i will be glad for you to write me direct to my mail michaelwealth10@hotmail.com.. Lets talk in private cause i hardly come on line here please

michael
Male / Single
49 - Glasgow
Current Location Prague/ Czech Republic

am cool and understanding, gentle, humble, caring, fun loving, and an independent man

Looking For
a woman wit conscience, caring, loving, understanding, and independent

Body Type Athletic
Height(cm) 144
Weight(kg) 70
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession contractor
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage

Pictures used:

michael.PNG

michael1.PNG

michael2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michaelwealth10@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2015 2:16 am

Email:

My Dear !

I am so happy to read your reply. I joined this site to search for a sincere and an honest woman for life partner because I have been lonely for many years but now I have decided to make a Good Woman of my choice.

I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. I am 48 years old, I am an Engineer and I work on the construction of Roads and Bridges. I own a construction firm. I have a Son of 7 years old his name Jerry! Myself and my Son lives in UK the city of Glasgow England. I spend my free time going to beach with my Son and My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man needs in his life but right now I need a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife died three years ago. My wife died in a car accident. I told myself that I will not marry again until after three years due to the love I have for my late wife but this is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and I pray to get a wonderful woman that will love and cherish me again.

I am a man that believes in destiny and I pray for God to provide a good woman to call my wife again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? tell me more about your work? ? Why do you join this site? and also send me your own pictures to see. I attach my picture and my only son Jerry! and My Cousin Daughter Abigail! for you to see.

I am so honored to have you in my life, Please often write me to better know each other fast. I kiss and embrace you tenderly.

I wait your reply and your pictures soon.

I am Yours,
Michael

Return-Path: michaelwealth10@hotmail.com

The pictures are already reported above, except soem pictures of "his son", not posted.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 31, 2015 2:57 am

Email:

my dear !

Thank you for your reply . I really appreciate your sincerity , to tell me a short story about yourself and your family . Honestly ! you everything I want in a girl to be my future partner.I I very grateful that I finally found you honey !

I firmly believe that fate brought us together , and I want you to keep in mind that age is just a number , please do not let the age difference bother you. language and age is not a problem if we appreciate each other and want to be together. All I need is a woman now is the sincerity that I could relax calm.

I very honest and good man . Please keep in mind that you are dealing with a mature man who understands the true meaning of love in marriage.

I want you to know that I'll never make you cry or hurt your feelings . Love is all about feelings and emotions , so I'm not going to play with their feelings or emotions. I hope you understand what I mean ?

My mother and my father divorced when I was 6 years old , and my father started taking good care of me until I was 24 years old when he died . Life was not easy with me particularly was the only child in the family does not have any brothers or sisters. I tried so hard to survive , and now I thank God that I have everything a man needs in his life , but I just need a sincere woman now call my wife and nurture , nourish it with all my heart .

I wish you could be a lovely woman who will understand my true heart and wipe the tears in my eyes , I believe you would be a woman ?

Please send me your pictures to see , because my heart is accepted you as my partner in life , because that after the death of my late wife , I made ??a strong decision in my heart to choose a Woman has the fear of God and knows the true meaning of marriage and I thank God , I finally found you . Please, all I need your understanding , honesty and love , so that we can both make a happy home .

Please be honest , to tell me your likes and dislikes of your ? Please, it is very important that you often write to better know each other quickly.

kiss and embrace you tenderly .

Michael
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 am

Email:

My Favorite !
Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your sincerity to tell me detail story about yourself, Like i told you earlier, Language and age are not a problem if we value each other and want to be together. All I need from you is understanding, honesty and Love.
I am not playing games and i do not like when a woman play games with me. Love is one big illusion and i try my best to see that my partner gets along with me in many things. I am sure that we can develop and build a strong relationship more especially by trusting each other.
I am so grateful to God I found you. My plan now is to relocate with my Son to residence permanently with you in your country because My heart tells me we could make a happy home. I am so comfortable but I only need a nice woman like you to make my life complete. I derive so much pleasure staying with a Woman I love. I hope you understand what I mean?
Now I want to tell you a much about my work, I have done a construction work in Paris and Scotland. I have also done many contracts here in UK, if I bid for a contract and if luckily the contract was awarded to me, I always invest my own money into the contract because I prefer to get paid after the job is completed. The most profitable means about this construction Job is by bidding a contract and also ready to invest your money into it before you get paid. If I get any contract outside UK, I go to the country to hire workers that will work for me. I hope you understand what i mean?
Presently, I have applied for a two big contract in New Zealand and UAE. I really hope to get any of the contracts because it will help me so much to build up myself. My Company is really doing very well in Construction work.
Darling! I have been receiving many contract offers for the past 4 months now but I reject them because of these two big contracts I am waiting in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Darling! I seriously needs God's intervention to win the long awaiting contract in UAE. So Please remember me in your daily prayers that God should help me to win the big Contract in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Please take good care of yourself for me and remember I love you so much.
Michael
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:48 am

Email:

My Favorites !
I'm so excited after reading your response, Darling ! You are so beautiful . Honestly ! a blessing from God that I found you, because after the death of my late wife , I pray and ask God to provide me a sincere woman who will love and cherish me and to God be the glory , I found you , I am so very thankful that I finally found you .
Darling ! though I have not seen you in person, but my love for you grows and grows every day . I think that so many of our meeting, Darling ! I think we're compatible , I promise to love you with all my heart and soul,
Gerry My Son send his greetings to you, Jerry is very happy that you will soon become his step mom, he's so impatient to be with you,
Please continue to pray for me to win the big contract in United Arab Emirates, because it will do a lot to make me run all my heart desire .
kiss and embrace you tenderly .
I am yours forever !
Michael
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am

Email:

My Love !
Thanks for your support in prayers. I am so grateful to God that i finally found you because ever since I found you in my life the blessing of God is upon me. In fact you are a God sent to wipe away my tears. I promise to love and cherish you with all of my heart.
Today I am in a Good mood. I am happy to inform you that My Construction Company has just won long awaiting contract in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for construction of Roads and Bridges, So our construction Company will be moving to United Arab Emirates, tomorrow evening to start on the Job which will perhaps last for 1 or 2 months. my Son has moved to stay with my Maternal cousin because I will be going to United Arab Emirates, for the big Contract awarded to me.
Darling! My heart has accepted you to be my Future partner,I have bestowed so much trust and confidence on you despite the fact that we have never met, please do not betray the trust or try to Cheat on me because My plans now is that as soon as we conclude on this contract awarded to me in United Arab Emirates, I will prepare my traveling documents to meet you in the country, so that I will look straight into your eyes to tell you how much I love you.
But before my arrival to meet you in your country,please I want you to make Inquiry about the cost of any comfortable Apartments/House in your country because My plans is to residence permanently with you in your country and as such it is very important to buy a comfortable Apartments/House where we will stay peacefully when I arrive at your country.
To prove my seriousness to purchase a comfortable Apartments/House in your country, I have already deposited (US $ 480.000.00) Four Hundred and Eighty Thousand Dollars at the Royal Bank of Scotland for the purpose of you purchasing any comfortable house at any location of choice in your country on my absence.
Please consult a reliable Realtor in the city where you presently reside to find out the actual price of comfortable Apartment/ House and let me know, so that I will tell you what to do to receive funds deposited at Royal Bank of Scotland.

Please take good care of yourself for me. I Kiss you passionately.
Love from Michael

Fake document received with the email:

contract award certificate.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Email:

My Favorite !
Pardon for my delay in response, I was too busy with my construction here in Dubai. Thanks so much for your understanding. Despite the fact that we have never meet but my plans to transfer funds into your personal account is for our own future benefits and of course it's great when a relationship between two people begin with trust.
Darling! I write to inform you that we arrived safely at United Arab Emirates. I thank God for this Contract awarded to me in Dubai, the country are nice people, they welcome strangers and there are lots of tourist centers here in Dubai.
The weather circumstances here in Dubai is good enough because the weather here is warm in the Morning and Evening but hot at Noons, I live in a Government reserved housing quarters, standard furniture's, Good security Guides and I hired a qualified cook because my favorite dish is fried fish and mashed potatoes.
Honey! most importantly I am very pleased with the workers I hired, they are hard working reliable and efficient, they concentrate at their daily duties accordingly. The blessings of God is upon me ever since you i found you. in fact You and Me are destined by God.
The construction Work is going on in one of the rural Area here Dubai, they have good network communications, so you can call me on this phone number: +971568491544, you are free to call me any time you want,
Please ensure you give me an estimate of the actual prices of a comfortable house at any area of your choice in your country, so that I will instruct Royal Bank to Transfer the funds into your personal account, so as to enable you have enough money at hand to start all the legal processes required to buy the house ready before my arrival to meet you in your country.
I wait your response. I attached some photos at my construction work in United Arab Emirates.
I love you so much. I kiss you passionately.
I am yours forever,
Michael

+971568491544
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* Etisalat

Pictures received with the email:

86805302 (1).jpg
86805302 (1).jpg (5.92 KiB) Viewed 5429 times
- stolen from free stock photo sites.
michael.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Email:

Dearly beloved!
Honey! I really appreciate your sincerity and understanding. I thank God that I finally found a sincere and diligent woman like you in my life. I promise to always love and cherish you with all my heart.
Darling! to prove their seriousness in residence standing with you in your country, today I carefully search through the website of Realtors on the Internet to get the price comfortable house in your country, and I made a successful research, and I am happy with the price range of homes in your country.
So I want to you get the foundation I inflicted on Royal Bank of Scotland, so that you will have enough money on hand to start legal processes required to purchase any cozy house of your choice at my absence, because it is very important that you buy a house for it to ready soon before i will meet you in your country.
So! I sent a letter to the Royal Bank of Scotland to introduce you as my fiance for to get the money that i deposited into their bank account ready to transfer it to your account in your country

Therefore, please contact the Royal Bank to confirm and keep in mind, that each condition is already operational in the Bank to ensure you receive funds without any difficulty.

Bank Name: Royal Bank of Scotland

NAME remittances DIRECTOR: MR.ROBERT Anthony

BANK EMAIL ADDRESS: royal.bank@financier.com

Darling! Please understand that I trusted you with all my heart, so I gave you the bank contact, please, I beg you in the name of God not to betray the trust I have bestowed upon you.

Please let me know as soon as you send a letter with a request to the bank, so I'll tell you what to do next, respectively.
I am yours forever,
Michael Wealth

please Copy the letters request I wrote below, send it to the bank

MR.Robert Anthony,

It is a great pleasure to write to you, sir, with respect to information pass through me Mr.Michael Wealth Managing Director of the construction company in Glasgow, England, which has an account number GB15RBOS16223412205674 your bank.

Mr. Michael Wealth is my fiance and just moved to United Arab Emirates. for the purpose of construction, he instructed me to stand to receive funds in the amount of US $ 480.000.00 dollars that he made to your bank account.

I do ask here that, according to the Council from Mr.Michael Wealth that a bank must submit our request by transferring these funds to my personal account.

I will be grateful if my request is granted immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Mrs. ........
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: royal.bank@financier.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Email:

ROYAL BANK PLACE
1 Glategny Esplanade
St. Peter Port Guernsey
GY1 4NW
Email Address: royal_bank_of_scotland@dr.com
royal.bank@financier.com
Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, Gogarburn, Edinburgh,Scotland
ACKNOWLEDGMENT/ PROCEDURE

Attention: Miss. xxx

This is acknowledge the receipts of your email which you clearly stated that you want Mr. Michael Wealth funds deposited in our bank to be transfer into your personal bank account in your country.

Actually we have earlier been informed about you by Mr. Michael Wealth that he wishes you to stand as his Future partner to claim the funds deposited in our bank.

Mr. Michael Wealth a citizen of England is our customer with ACCOUNT Account Number..........12205674
Iban Number ............GB15RBOS16223412205674
Swift Code .............RBOXGB3L substantial Amount Four Hundred and Eighty Thousand Dollars Deposited TO WITHDRAW FROM HIS ACCOUNT ON OUR Bank.

Hence you have been appointed as a trustee and future partner to receive the said amount before we proceed on the transfer of the funds into your personal bank account, you are requested to provide the following informations below,

1} YOUR FULL NAMES:........................
2} YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBERS:........................
3} YOUR BANK NAME:........................
4} YOUR BANK ADDRESS:........................
5} YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER:........................
6} YOUR SWIFT CODE ........................
7} YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER OR ID NUMBER FOR IDENTIFICATIONS

As soon as we receive the above informations from you,we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall proceed on the transfer of the funds into your personal account immediately.

Please Note that the above required informations are compulsory and are very important to protect our interest after payment is effected.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Robert Anthony
Dir.Int'l Remittance

Return-Path: royal.bank@financier.com
Received: from [2.51.211.99]
To:
Subject: ROYAL BANK NOTICE OF TRANSFER

Originating IP: 2.51.211.99
Originating ISP: Emirates
City: Dubai
Country of Origin: United Arab Emirates
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Email:

my favorite!
It gives me so much joy to often read your lovely words, I strongly believe that destiny has brought us together and I am a very honest and kind man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage.
I will never hurt your feelings. Love is all about feelings and emotion so I am not going to play with your feelings or emotion.
Darling, you are so beautiful. Frankly, it is a God blessing to have found you in my life because after the death of my late Wife, I prayed and asked God to provide me a sincere Woman that will love and cherish me and to God be the glory I finally found you in my life. I am so grateful that I finally found you.
Darling, despite the fact that we have never met but my love for you grows and grows everyday. Honey i even what to know if you to the bank that I have given you written contact can? I ask that you forward to what you have to discuss with my bank when updating the bank say that the transfer be carried out? I love you so much my queen I'll wait to hear from you soon kiss and hug

Yours sincerely in love
Michael Wealth
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.