Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tobey Maguire

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tobey Maguire

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Email addresses used: tonyzeecares@yahoo.com - teebricks@hotmail.com
Names the scammer was using: Tony Hector / Tony Harrison / Tony Zee /Tony Zory

Scammer story: He claimed to be from Ireland, but in Nigeria for business and he need financial help to get back home and to visit the victim in her country, for getting married.

Email received from the scammer :

Dear xxx

I so much love you,and can't wait to see you. You have brightned my day in a special way,and i would always be there for you,no matter any situation. You make me feel like the only man on earth,and i feel so much secured in your love. I have never been loved like this before in my life,and i feel so good. Thank you for calming my innermost fears,and i love you for whom you are. you make me feel so happy,and i would never let you go,cos you have made me fall in love again and is so beautiful my love. I love you with all my heart,and soul. Always in love with you. Your love is the only thing i need.

I can't imagine my life without you. You are my heart and soul and I love you more than words could ever say. And when i get back to you soon, I will show you how much I love you by sharing the sacredness and beauty of pure love-making with you. Believe me my dearest, that will be so beautiful because we will be sharing pure and total love with each other. I believe this is what our love life together will be like. Every time we make love we will be sharing this sacred bond. And even when we are not physical, even when working through issues that every couple goes through, we will be making love with our words, with our trust and faith in each other, with our being each other's best friend and soft place to fall, and even by the silence that lovers share when no words are needed. I believe we already share this sacred love making in all ways but the physical. We will know when i come back. Until then, I will totally enjoy being with you and making love in the ways we already do. I am looking forward to coming home and just being with you and taking time to just enjoy being in your presence. I am counting the days.

I wish you a a wonderful day today. May your day be filled with all things that are wonderful.....any less than wonderful would not be enough for my love.

I am glad to know that you are happy honey and will make you the happiest woman when i get back.....that means so much to me.Baby you are so sweet.... You make me feel like such a man ....so desired. Baby, this is magical and I cannot believe how happy, how complete you make me feel you are my life and the only one i want to be with, you are my world. I miss you so much.

It is true....i told you yesterday that i loved you....but today i love you more, and tomorrow will be even more than today.....I miss you so much.I love you more than words are express and can't wait to be with you....take care of yourself for me.

Tony
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tonyzeecares@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Chat log excerpts (Yahoo):

tonyzeecares@yahoo.com says: i wait here for you... and i dont have money on my mobile

tonyzeecares@yahoo.com says: that was why i cant reply your message

tonyzeecares@yahoo.com says: teebricks@hotmail.com this is the email I use most

tonyzeecares@yahoo.com says: you can send the money through western union

tonyzeecares@yahoo.com says: yes tell them am your husband... tell them we are married already... so you can send the money easily
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tonyzeecares@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 03, 2015 4:52 pm

Pictures the scammer was using - stolen images of Tobey Maguire, American actor and film producer:

tony.jpg

tony1.PNG
tony1.PNG (380.03 KiB) Viewed 1116 times

On hi5:

Tonyzeecares e, 34 - no picture
Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.