Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tonymills1234@gmail.com - tonystore32@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tonymills1234@gmail.com - tonystore32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 1:45 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

Email addresses the scammer is using:
tonystore32@yahoo.com
tonymills1234@gmail.com

Stolen picture the scammer is using:

tony (2).jpg

The victim was targeted in a romance scam by a man claiming to be US military. He even sent her a so called marriage certificate to convince her they are married.

The fist scammer contacted the victim telling her that he will invite Interpol to her
address because she don't want to send him money.

Message the scammer sent to the victim:

i had just mailed the interpols now and i would have response from them soon... i want you to go to jail... vuss you are so useless and stupid....

Fake document:

marriagecertif.png
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tonystore32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 1:48 am

The email address is reported online since 2013 for being used in scams.

On Skype:

tony mills - tonymills1234
los angeles, California, United States

Picture used:

tony1.PNG
tony1.PNG (104.4 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

Yahoo avatar:

avatar.PNG (25.63 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tonymills1234@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 1:51 am

tonymills1234@gmail.com

The email address was used on bicyclebuysell:

bikeforyou01:
Hello... sorry for the late response, i had been really busy and i would give you a call soon.. why dont you mail me here on my private email tonymills1234@gmail.com... thanks and would be expecting your mail.

User's details:

Username bikeforyou01
Location Kuala Lumpur

On Zorpia:

Tony - TonyMills0620
47, New York City, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 30‑70, in New York.
Divorced
I am Friendly.

Pictures used:

tony3.jpg
tony3.jpg (16.86 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

tony4.jpg
tony4.jpg (20.89 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jackesconnell@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 1:57 am

The recovery scam:

When the romance failed and when the scammer realized he can not get any more money from the victim, the victim was approached by an allegedly military man working in CIA, with the promise to recover the money the victim lost to the scammer, using the email address jackesconnell@gmail.com. Becasue the victim was not willing to send any money, the scammer tried to scare her:

5.sep.2014
Hello xxx,

Below here is a copy of the file document issued out on you to every Country and Airlines including Embassies not to allow you into any Country and also to allow you out of your Country. We hope this mail reach you in good condition... You can contact me back via this same email address OK.

Fake document used:

fakedoc1.png

Content of the document:

SHANNON.K.GUSHIKEN@CBP.DHS.GOV
To: INFOCOOR@PAL.COM.PH

Subject: POSSIBLE NO BOARD REQUESTION

NOTICE TO AIR CARRIER

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. customs and Border Protection, recommends the airline to contact HRCLG when the following passenger shows up to check in counter to verify information regarding passenger

NAME - victim's name

If you have further questions, please contact the Regional Carrier Liaison Group (RCLG) indicated.

____ Latin America / Carribean­
Miami
305-­874-5444

____ Africa / Middle East / Europe
New York (JFK)
718-553-1783

_x__ Asia / Pacific Rim
Honolulu
888-237-4632

Shannon Gushiken
CBPO
Honolulu, HI

Sensitive Security Information (SS)

WARNING: This record contains Sensitive Security Information that is controlled under 49 CFR part 15 and 1520. No part of this record may be disclosed to persons without a ?need-to-know?, as defined in 49 CFR parts 15 and 1520, except with the written permission of the Administrator of the transportation Security Administrastion. Unauthorized release may result in civil penalty or other action. For U.S. government agencies, public disclosure its goverred by 5 U.S.C 552 and 49 CFR parts 15 and 1520.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.