Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

macrobert03@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

macrobert03@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5518] + [#5521]

What name did the scammer use?*: Robert McCord but put as McCord Robert
Scammer's email address if you have it.: macco1552@gmail.com - macrobert03@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 56
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: There was no SKype account involved that I am aware of
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Messenger through Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Viber
How much money did they demand?: 5000.00 U.S. Currency
Name you were told to send the money to. : No longer have this information
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Istanbul turkey
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +905338848104 [edited]
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Removed myself from Facebook / Messenger. Scammer has been blocked. He is sending emails to me now, threatening me.
Removed other social media, You Tube, Pinrest, Word Chums
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Please do not be duped by flattering men on the internet. Especially if they just suddenly appear out of no where to friend you.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected phone number.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: macrobert03@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm

corrected phone trace.
+905338848104
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cyprus, Northern
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Kuzey Kıbrıs Turkcell Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. (KKTCell)

macrobert03@gmail.com

On FB:

Puljek Neven
Lives in Vero Beach, Florida
Active since April 12, 2015.

Stolen picture used:

mac.jpg
Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected phone number and trace.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:02 pm

The story started as a romance and ended as a blackmail scam/sextortion. The victim was contacted on Facebook. After a while, the scammer requested intimate pictures from the victim. When he asked for money and the victim refused to pay, he was using those pictures to blackmail the victim and to convince her to send the money.

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

He approached me through FB messenger. He asked to be friends. I started chatting with him. He asked me to download viber so that it wouldn't cost to talk privately. He told me he was from Frankfurt Germany working in Istanbul on offshore rig and he was the maintenance engineer. A widow with a 12 year old son. 56 years old. Parents dead no friends.

He kept saying his contract ended in 2 weeks and then he would be available to visit. He approached me about the 5000.00 dollars because he said he needed it to help buy an engine that was vital to complete his contract. I told him I had no money. He kept insisting. That is when I blocked him on FB. I have already closed FB and everything associated with. I have changed my phone #. The picture he sent me is a t shirted man with glasses medium brown short hair. Ordinary looking person. He speaks with a slight accent on viber but on my phone message it is a very thick accent.

He told me to send $5000 to a person he designated in Turkey by Western Union. When I told him I did not have any money and why he couldn't get a backer for his business he got ugly then. Said he would send those pictures to my family friends and my church and workplace. He showed 3 on that last email but he still has one more I am sorry to say. He says he was holding it to send if I did send the money.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:04 pm

Some of the emails received from the scammer:

On Thursday, April 23, 2015, Robert mac <macrobert03@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dearest,
I was so much excited to read your mail Your friendship and love, And all the wonderful things, That they bring into my life are like nothing else I have ever known.My heart is complete with our love grows more beautiful each day. I love you and as long as we are together I have everything I need. You are with me always... In a smile, a memory, a feeling Or a moment we share.You will always be mine Forever Love. If I knew how to write a song, I’d write one everyday it would say that I’m in love with you and why I feel this way. love you so much.I am on my lunch break now and i can not write to you much but i just want to express my feelings i have for you even with the distance and i want you to listen to this song and see how much i truly feel and love you (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBhQfzfIQCU ) Kisses and hugs from the depth of my heart to you.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015, Robert mac <macrobert03@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello honey as i promise to always send you mail,here i got this one for you my love.You’re my comfort when I’m lonely, you’re my peace when I need rest ,Of all the women I’ve known I must rate you the best.You’re the orchard in the jungle, you’re the better half of me, You’re all of this and so much more, you mean the world to me Still so much is left unsaid, It would take me far to long, I know how much I love you,If only I could write a song.You walked lightly into my life,Captivating and lovely to my mind,at first, I never cared who you were ,Now I don’t know who I am without you, I kissed you, I felt my world change, You walked lightly into my life Now my heart knows who you are and with every breath and every step, I take down lonely roads.Your hand is my staff and your voice is my guide.Your strength is my shelter, you’re passion my awakening.

You walked lightly into my life, and all my pain you took as your own,and all my fears,you cast into the sea, and all my doubt Lost in your eyes,You walked lightly into my life,And no matter if you choose to stay or go,My life is forever changed,Just because you loved me,For a moment in time.And because I choose to love you for the rest of my life. I will continue to love you more and more,and i adore you for your kind heart of understanding and you know how to make a man happy and i am so proud of you my love.Life without you will be so miserable but thank God for bringing us together.I just can't get you out of my mind and i am thinking about what this relationship means to me and what it will become in future the love that we both share.What matters the most is the heart that is willing to give out love and be there at all time in good and bad times because life is all ups and down and i am happy for having you beside me because you are all i got.I don't really have much words to describe my love for you than to say i love you unconditionally.

And here is a song i got for you my love (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAAOS1i5wWc)

Looking forward to read from you soon my love.

Robert.

After the victim refused to send him money and blocked the scammer:

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015, Robert mac <macrobert03@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for blocking me on facebook and you just think you are smart,don't worry let me start by tagging your photo with all your family members first to start with then broadcast it on CNN and BBC i swear to God.I want to start it now

Date: April 28, 2015
To:
Subject: Re: Thinking of you

Here is some of the pictures i have sent to ... some other of your friends since you have refused to send the money i ask you to help me with.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.