Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Two Yahoo messenger Scammers with pictures.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Two Yahoo messenger Scammers with pictures.

Unread postby Parnoth » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:15 pm

tina.love656@yahoo.com

Went by Augustina. Contacted me through OK Cupid (not sure who this really is photos of)

vida_nkrumah@yhaoo.com (stolen photos of Aria Govani)

Parnoth
New survivor

Re: Two Yahoo messenger Scammers with pictures.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:58 pm

First set of pictures is Natalie Sparks. Do you have anything else such as the messages they sent and so on? The more you can give us the better.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:10 pm

tina.love656@yahoo.com

The scammer is active on Skype as:

augustina.boateng33 - Augustina Boateng - no picture
United States

Because of the family name used, no doubt it is a Ghanaian scammer.

vida_nkrumah@yhaoo.com

The scammer is located in Ghana. He is active on LinkedIn as Vida nkrumah, Ghana, 1 contact.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Parnoth » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:09 pm

I cant really copy the message out of the yahoo app, if i can i will but i have a prety good memory, what specificaly would help and i can tell you.
Parnoth
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:51 pm

The more the merrier basically. Anything they sent you is likely to have been prewritten and therefore sent to others as well.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Parnoth » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:32 pm

The first on had me hooked for a day so she said she was running her dead fathers gold business and was expecting a huge contract in the next few days. It was odd because she didnt spend alot of time talking to me. She said she lived in Calgury, had a good hold of the local weather and events there. She had to be in meetings alot. Said she was in love with me after fourty five minutesof talking. Then she suddenly lost her tablet and could only talk through her friends phone. She wasnt worried about loosing it even though it clearly had provocitive pictures of her on it. Thats when I knew for sure it was a scam. She also didnt know the sex of the Dog in the pictures she guessed wrong, wouldnt take a picture with her tablet of her tatoo on her foot and said she loved texas but when she found out i lived. there she. asked no questions about it. what so ever.

The second one I recognized as Aria so I didnt let it get further than her sending me the first bunch of pictures. She said she was of mixed race and living in New York and that she had to go visit her grandma.

I hope all this helps.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I highlighted in red very common scammer traits, stories.
Parnoth
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:24 am

Parnoth,

Thanks for the added story detail. I highlighted very common traits, stories above that scammers use.
Just one alone does not necessarily mean scam, but put a few together and a scam pattern emerges.

Look here for many more tips to detect if you have a romance scammer on the other end of the line.

How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.