Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

craig.caldwell19@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

craig.caldwell19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Zorpia:

You look cute there in the photo my dear

Your welcome my dear and were is your country? I am from USA and am much interested to know you better because am single now. And your single too? If i can have your email address will be nice so we can communicate more directly from there and know each other better OK.

Hi Dear, yes we both are single now and i will be glad if we know each and share good relationship. I want your own email address and phone number so i can contact you directly and we keep knowing each other much better OK and please what is your own name?

craig.caldwell19 at yahoo dot com

Screen name: Craig / CraigCaldwel0410
48, New York, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 28‑61, in Croatia.
Single
I am Friendly, Other.

I must say that am kind, caring, passionate and easy to get along with, I love to smiles and always happy despite all situation and i also like good and happy people around me.

Stolen picture used:

craig.jpg
craig.jpg (32.26 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: craig.caldwell19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:19 pm

The second picture on the profile is used on FB by the same character having a different location:

Craig Caldwell / craig.caldwell.169
Lives in Orlando, Florida

craig1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: craig.caldwell19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 02, 2015 3:07 am

Email:

Hello Dear xxx,

I am so glad to hear from you and hope your doing good over there in your country today? Sure i will say more about myself so you can know me better and I will also wait to know more about yourself as well too.

As you already know that am from America and am widowed and have one daughter who live away from home and I work with the American Navy as an Air Engineering Officer and now i seek good and kind woman back in my life and that why i come to Zorpia and lucky we meet each other from there and gradually as we communicate here then we will continue to know each other much well OK.

So do tell me some more things about yourself too and I wait your reply.

Take good care,

Craig

Return-Path: craig.caldwell19@yahoo.com
Reply-To: Craig Caldwell <craig.caldwell19@yahoo.com>

Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.