Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

albertenapay@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

albertenapay@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:08 am

Angel Return:

hello beautiful , i am Albert , i live in chicago , united states , i want to get in touch with you sweetheart.

nice to meet you too , you are a pretty woman , i like you and would like to get acquinted with you. regards , Albert..

thanks to you honey for writing , you can write to my email albertenapay@hotmail.com , are you on facebook so we can have a chart and learn more about you , am new here and do not have any luck yet .
i am a widower with a baby boy that just turned one lately ( my junior ) , i like you so much and will like to read from you soon . Regards... Albert

Albert - no picture
Male / Single
35 - Chicago / United States
Current Location Columbus/ United States

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Civil Engineer
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage

On FB:

Albert Enapay / albert.enapay

albert.jpg
albert.jpg (8.52 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: albertenapay@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 3:29 am

Email:

My beautiful princes , yes you are on the right email my dear . thanks for making out time to write to me , i like you. hope your day is going smoothly as mine. i am Albert by name , an engineer by profession , i deal with the construction of roads and bridges and also a gospel preacher , i am a widower , my wife died few weeks after giving birth to my son junior who just turned one year old and stays with a Nanny in UK while i go to work . i live in Illinois Chicago , i am came on the site not quite long to look for serious , honest , loving and God fearing woman to love and make my wife . A woman that will love me and role away my days of loneliness , not minding the age , i will love and care for you in all conditions , you will not lack anything if you give your love to me and i promise i will love you in every situation and make you feel like a woman and never regret meeting someone like me. can you tell me about your self and what has being your experience with online dating ? i have attached my pictures for you to see , my junior and I , my late wife and I , my friends at a conference in Arab emirate Dubai , when am preaching and please send me more pictures of you my Beautiful xxx .

Your Friend Albert.

Return-Path: albertenapay@hotmail.com
Received: from COL126-W42 ([65.55.34.137])
Subject: hello beautiful

Pictures received with the email:

albert3.jpg

albert2.jpg

albert1.jpg

albert.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.