Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lt.colcorby911@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

maupinbaltij@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:04 am

On DMF:

Greetings, How are you doing...?? Hope all is well with you. Anyway are you single or has some lucky man already won your heart. I must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and I would love to start a conversation with you, i will be very delighted to get to know more about you and become friends and see where it leads us. Have a lovely time and keep in touch. Hope to read from you soon. you can add me to your yahoo messenger list maupinbaltij@yahoo.com. Thanks....

Profile elements:

Maupin
- 49 y/o male
- Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- Militant
- Have 1 children
I am self-sufficient, Handsome, happy,caring, loving,Faithful secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. I love meeting people who are real and faithful

i need someone who is faithful,caring,loving and beautiful... Someone who is ready to go to any length with me and who doesn't really rely on what i have...

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maupinbaltij@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:05 am

Email:

Thanks for getting back to me, am MJR,SGT Maupin Baltino a US Army and have been re-deployed, right now am in West Africa and we are here on assignment. Am pretty new to this site and you will be the first person to contact me so i really don't know what else you wanna know bout me but you are free to ask me anything.....

Regards

Header:

Return-Path: <maupinbaltij@yahoo.com>
Received: from [82.128.8.151]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 11:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 82.128.8.151
Originating ISP: Multi-links Telecommunications Limited
City: Osogbo
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

larrymartins9552@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:09 pm

On ADN:

hi angel,you look so georgeous,ypu are so beautiful,my name is larry and am new here,please can i know more about you?waiting for your reply angel...kisses

you welcome dear,why dont you add me on my yahoomessenger I.D...larrymartins9552yahoo.com or add me on skype larry197005

Profile elements:

larry1970
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: new york

Zip Code: 90940
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Income: $50,000 to $74,999

my name is larry,am from the states,am single and am searching for the right one,just need the real one am tired of scammers here,please if you know you are not real dont border sending me a mail.thank you....larry

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 pm

AngelReturn - messages on the site:

Hi,
I was extremely impress with your profile,i would love to talk to you and learn more about you..i find you to be attractive,intelligent and confident.i hope to hear from you soon.
James.

How are you..i saw your profile and will love to know you much better..am a kind of easy going and honest man..have been a single dad for a long year..now am looking for something lasting that will never end..let me know if we can go on a private chat you can add me on jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com i think that will be more easier for us to learn about each other or leave your private email address for me will add you for a chat okay...hope to read from you soon.
James.

Screen name: james
Male / Divorced
49 - / United States
Current Location Stanmore/ United Kingdom

I am a practical person. My hobbies are technological, but I also enjoy gardening (growing food is very satisfying and useful). Prefer to live sustain-ably and tend not to be consumer oriented.

looking for a honest and easy going woman that i will spend the rest of my life with...

Appearance Average
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 55
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Legal
Profession legal
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Marriage

Stolen picture used:

james.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:30 pm

On Tagged:

James M, 49
Arvada, CO
looking for a serious relationship
I am real...and that is a good part of me! Stay interested in me only because you love what i have to offer you...all the things you like about me...that I am a man that, if I grow to care for you, I will ALWAYS have your back, be loyal and faithful. And loving and playful..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Email:

hi xxx,thank you so much for your kind message...am a very easy going and honest man....am here to meet a good woman and caring hearted woman to spend the rest of my life with....have been single for 5 years and now i want to get settle with a good woman....if you want to know more about me i think the best way is to go on a yahoo instant messenger chat...do you have yahoo messenger?i think this will help us to learn more about each other...please let me know if you will be able to do this....here is some of my pictures and will be expecting your pictures as well...

Return-Path: jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com
Received-SPF: pass (domain of jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com designates 98.138.88.234 as permitted sender)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015
Reply-To: james maupin <jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com>

Pictures received with the email:

james.JPG

james1.JPG

james2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maupinj51@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:29 am

Zorpia:

Wow! You pretty cool and wonderfully made, what can i do to have you under my roof ?

You sounds like a gentle woman and I will love to know more about you if wouldn't mind... I am not always here on Zorpia, would you mind if we chat on Facebook or yahoo messenger? let me have your ID and I will add you... Hope to hear from you soon. maupinj51@yaoo.com

Screen name: Brian / BrianMaupin0905
46, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑65, in Luxembourg.
I love to laugh and make others laugh. I love to travel, but I want a partner to travel with.

Picture used:

brian.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maupinj51@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:38 am

On FB as Brian Maupin since December 12, 2015 - profile updated April 13, 2016:

brian1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.