Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

culbert.darren@yahoo.com - facebook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: culbert.darren@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:14 am

MY DEAR WIFE I HAVE WARNED YOU BEFORE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY BODY WHO SAYS HE WILL HELP YOU TO GET ME OUT I TRUST ONLY THREE PEOPLE YOU AND TWO PEOPLE WHICH YOU KNOW THEM I WARN YOU AGAIN DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYBODY UNTIL I INSTRUCT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY I WILL LOOK FOR SOME ONE TO HELP ME GET THE MONEY BECAUSE IF YOU MAKE ANY MORE MISTAKE THAT WILL BE THE END YOU WILL BE THE REASONS WHY I KILLED MYSELF I WARNED YOU NOW DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO WHO EVER YOU TALKING ABOUT IS ALMOST 5AM HERE,

I WARN YOU AGAIN NO MAN IS COMING SINCE YOU TRUST A MAN MORE THAN ME NOW I THINK YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND MARRY THE MAN BYE, SINCE YOU DONT TRUST MY LAWYER THAT MEANS YOU DONT TRUST ME PLS DONT HELP ME ANYMORE I WANT TO DIE HERE PLS AM TIRED OF YOUR TALK IS IT BECAUSE AM IN PAINS THAT YOU TREATING ME THIS WAY PLS I DONT NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE WHEN I WANTED YOU TO HELP ME TO LET ME GO HOME YOU SENT THE MONEY TO PEOPLE ONLINE WHICH I HAVE WRNED YOU BEFORE PLS GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR DARREN YOU SENT MOENY TO IN MALAYSIA ONE DAY MAY BE MY HELPER WILL COME AND THE SPIRIT OF MY DEAD GRANDMOTHER AND WIFE WILL HELP AND GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE SINCE ALL YOU DO NOT IS TO DESPISE ME BECAUSE OF MY CONDITION, IF YOU DONT TRUST THE LAWYER TRUIST MONICA WHY DO YOU THINK EVEN IF YOUR MAN FRIEND COME FOR ME ILL FOLLOW HIM PLS STAY IN SPAIN WITH YOUR SO CALL MAN FRIEND AM TIRED OF YOUR PAINS ILL KILL MYSELF TODAY I PROMISE YOU, WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO TRUST YOU NOW WHEN YOU DONT TRUST ME AM NOT REFUSING YOUR HELP AM TELLING YOU AS AM THE PERSON WHO IS IN PRISON I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE SO DONT TELL ME WHAT I KNOW ,

if you listen to me before now i would have long be in spain i told you stop talking about our problem with every body you meet online you refuse to listen to me and does people who pretended they know me took your money,and also telling you now the second time you said you will not listen since you have allot of people you are talking to and even went to the length of wanting to pay 1500 to some one you dont know am not stupid i warn you again,

This is the reasons why we have problem so you mean am telling you lies now? for 2years you still dont believe me,well is not your fault how wish i knew i would have taken my life even before now may be illl not be hearing this after all i have been through you still dont trust me,

THIS IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TAKING AS A PUNISHMENT I KNOW NOTHING OF YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY DEAR I HAVE WARNED YOU, then when i talk to you listen tome because of the way we acted that made things look like this people that come here are all muslims if only you will listen to me, I LOVE YOU WITH MY LAST BREATH IF SO BE LISTEN TO ME AND LET US WORK IN ONENESS,

If i may ask who is this lawyer?how did you meet him is getting late here answer me quick,so you mean i dont know my id number again?,

am so surprised at you,am asking you how do you think i will not know my number so you now believe what your so called lawyer said compared to what i told you, xxx am now the liar?

where is the lawyer from?....
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:15 am

you have gone looking for people again this is how you did it and they took your money i have warned you this people are evil he just want to take your money and after was he will put me more in problem they are liars ...

who do you want to believe me or them?just answer that is all i want to know whom do you want to believe, some body took a fake passport of me and gave you and you believe him, am telling you that Malaysian are wicked....

you dont respect me as your husband you so much believe in others more than me am your husband as the bible said a woman should be submissive to her husband and non of this you are doing am talking to you now you want to tell me that am so stupid....

am using some body phone ill be out online by 5mins past 11 because they will come for check up by 11.30pm.....

my dear i have told you all you need to know....

Itold you what happened to me you dont believe i gave you my prison number you dont believe what differences will the documents now make what differences....

do you know what do what you want am tired ok pls dont get me out pls i prefer to die here that is ok but i want you to know if anything happen to me my blood will be on you forever...

i love your attitude of trying to help me but not without you trusting me.....
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:18 am

i want you to open a new facebook account for me so we can chat because i dont have time to register facebook..

Good morning my dear love i have been sick of tooth pain and it hurts me so much i manage to find my way to email you i hope i don't die soon because am feeling so bad in health....am not dead am alife.....

wow are you talking to me like this is it because am in problem you talking to me like that...you didnt do anything wrong....you want to hear good morning off course good morning...i hope you have been chatting with darren on facebook...

hello how are you doing today hope all is well with you....

Hello my dear wife my tooth is fine,i gets upset because you refuse to understand am a man and i feel bad that my wife made a mistake because she refuse to listen to me,well honey i want to know are you ready to get me out or not?...

if you dont get me out i know one day i will be out but one thing i will do i look for you and show you my face and i we let you be thank you for all ...

in other worlds if the lawyers does not bring the papers you are not bailing me out?.....

good evening am asking you are you ready to bail me out from here or not?....

wow this is what you have in mind why am in serious pain,i took off my teeth yesterday you here talking trash is this what you think of me you feel i broke your heart right.....

what do you mean with the letter you wrote me ?explain you think is because of your money i loved you and took this pains that my family are no where to be found because of your action and you are telling me all this tell me what you mean....

you are taking me to be a fool,i dont want you to worry about me anymore you said it that you will not send me to bail me out that until i ask the lawyer to bring proof am in jail you will not bail me out,at this point i also want you to know since you dont believe anything abt me i also dont believe anything abt u anymore.....

hello my dear wife i called to hear your voice,i used some body phone to call you because i have missed your voice pls dont call the number because i will be in problem if they found out i called out of prison i miss you so much kisss, but it seems am going to die here because you said you will never bail me out well i wish a good day....

ok so you mean you want me to remain in prison till 7months because 7months is easy right?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.