Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ericmarcos42@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ericmarcos42@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Zorpia - messages on the site since December 2014:

Hi i like your picture and your body type please where are you from.

am from mexico but live in San Francisco united state of america. are you single or married if you dont mind looking forward to hear from you.

Hi dear, how are you and happy new year to you and your family? Sorry for my late response to your message. I was busy with work. Am glad to know you and will like us to keep communicating as to know ourselves more better. I must tell you that I am interested in you. yes marry Christmas to you too.

I will like to tell you about myself. My name is Eric Marcos, Am from mexico but lives in San Francisco united state of america .I am 55 years old, i work in a construction company as a civil engineer. I have a son of 15 years old. My wife died 5 years ago in a car accident along with my parents and since then I have been alone and now want an honest woman that I can have as my companion.

I am a man of my word and my word is my bond. Honesty and royalty is my priority in life. I hate lies and disrespectful person. I am an open minded person and live a simple life

What is your occupation and where are you residing right now? What are the things you like and the ones you hate? What is your hubby.

I will be awaiting to hear from you.

Have a nice weekend

may i know more about you. i mean things you hate and your real age. do you have a kids or not. what do you do for a living. i am looking for my soul mt. looking forward to hear from you. kisses

How are you today my dear? Thanks so much for your impressed mail received. I must tell you that you have a good work. and I wish you all the best of luck in your field. For sure we need to be communicating as to know ourselves more better and build a strong relationship in us. I have seen you as the type of woman I need in my life, for you are in the same direction with me. I hate lies so much and like honesty and loyalty, which are my priority in life. We will keep communicating and then know what the future have for us. Dear, If I may ask, do you have any relationship online at moment hope you know that Trust and understanding is the key in a relationship and I want us to have it for each other.

I will be awaiting to hear from you.

Have a nice day.

How are you today? Thanks for your mail received, which was well understood. You really sound like the woman am looking for. I think we both are in the same direction and need a partner. I have no time to waste nor the one to use for play here as well. I am really happy with the way you have been so open to me in telling me things that I need to know about you. Well like I said, that my wife died long ago, and since then, I must tell you honestly, I got no girl friend, nor any relationship with any body at moment. I gone through your profile and was attracted and then I decided to contact you to have a relationship with you, which my intention is to get to know you and see if we match to be husband and wife. I am an open minded person and like someone that is open minded as well. I will really like you to tell me more about yourself. What is your hubby and what are your working days and off days?

I awaiting to hear from you.

try and download viber on your phone number because i am on there and we can chat to each other if you dont mind. kisses

you may send your email on here i will writ to you latter

dont worry my dear i will be the one to contact you just drop your email if you dont mind. kisses

ok here is my email. ericmarcos42@yahoo.com

Screen name: Eric / Ericmarcos1
55, San Francisco, California, United States
I am a man who is optimistic,gentle,romantic,confident and faithful,especially in my inner heart. I advocate nice things,I hope in the limited time of life I can hold hands with my lover.I have received strict family education from my late parents....

Picture used:

eric.jpg
eric.jpg (21.86 KiB) Viewed 1354 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ericmarcos42@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Emails:

oh i am so sorry for the late. can you send me some of your pictures if you dont mind i will like to see them.

hello my love you are still in my heart. here is my pictures as you can see i am traveling to Asia called Malaysia for a contract so if you dont mind you may drop your phone number because i will like to hear your voice if you dont mind. looking forward to hear from you. kisses

Return-Path: ericmarcos42@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015
Reply-To: eric marcos <ericmarcos42@yahoo.com>

Pictures received with the email:

pi 1.jpg

pi 2.jpg

pi 3.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Email:

Good afternoon my lovely wife. i thank God so much for the softy arrived that was yesterday night i am in sabah Malaysia right now my work will start up tomorrow morning. here is my phone number +60169589068. i am waiting to hear from you and your pictures too. kisses

Yahoo IP.

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:31 am

Email:

Good morning from Malaysia. thanks for the mile received. well like as i told you before my work will start up this morning. and i am expecting your call and your pictures witch i have been telling you for a long now. and please do pray for me on this contract because i will be coming direct to your house as soon as my job end up so there before do not forget to drop your house address that will be use for my coming. i will be going out this morning to the ministry office to up ten my contract certificate before going to work. please make sure you do take good care of your self. i love you with all my heart kisses.

Eric

Return-Path: ericmarcos42@yahoo.com
Reply-To: eric marcos <ericmarcos42@yahoo.com>

Stripped IP...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.