Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnsonwillian51@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnsonwillian51@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Wedatefree - message on the site:

Hello
my name is Johnson
I saw your profile and was
delighted to contact you,I have something to tell
you about me,please contact me with my
email address ( johnsonwillian51@ya hoo.co.uk
thanks
from Johnson

Screen name : johnson23 - no picture
Slogan: hello my love
47 y/o male from London, United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnsonwillian51@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Email:

My Dearest,

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. i am 46 years old,an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I had a child and her name is Stefney, before I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and Daughter died three years ago. they died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and daughter but right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well. I attach my pictures for you to see.

I am so honored to have you in my life.

Lots of kiss and hugs. I wait to hear from you soon

Yours,Johnson Willian

Return-Path: johnsonwillian51@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [41.82.171.226]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/1011 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740

Originating IP: 41.82.171.226
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

Pictures received with the email:

willian.PNG

willian1.PNG

willian2.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:50 am

Email:

Hello Dear,
how are you doing hope everything is fine with you today for some time i have not hear from you i hope you are okay i need you to understand that i have be waiting for your lovely sweet email i need you to know that you are everything about my happiness a woman of my life I understand that you have not abandon me because of the mail i have not send to you for some time now everything i need you to understand is that i love you and i need you in my life okay thanks from yours beloved

Johnson

Received: from [41.82.128.47]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/1057 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015

Originating IP: 41.82.128.47
Originating ISP: Sonatel
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Email:

My Dearest,

Thanks for your email responses. I am so happy to hear from you. After the death of My

Wife,I decided not to love again until after three years but I think this is the right time

to choose a woman of my choice. Before I joined this site, I told myself that the first

woman that will reply my mail will be my life partner and you came my way

I strongly believe that destiny has brought us together and you have to bear in mind that

whatever destiny joined together nobody will stop it. I hope you understand what I mean. Age

is just a number, Don’t let that to bother you.

I am a very honest and kind man. I do not come here to play games and I know most women on

this site are scared of men. Please bear in mind that you are communicating with a mature

man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage.

I want you to know that I will never make you cry or hurt your feelings. Love is all about

feelings and emotion so I am not going to play with your feelings or emotion. I hope you

understand what I mean.

My mother and my father divorced when I was 6 years old and my father started taking good

care of me. My dad is from America but he lives here in UK before he got married to my mum.

My dad was taking good care of me until I became 24 years when he died. Life was not easy

with me especially been the only child in the family without no brothers or sisters. I tried

so hard to survive and now I thank God that I have everything a man needs in his life but i

just need a sincere woman to call my wife and cherish, nourish her with all my heart.

I wish you could be the lovely woman that will understand my true heart and wipe out the

tears in my eyes because there are tears in my eyes and I believe you will be the right

woman.

I have decided in my heart to have you as my

future partner,all i need from you is sincerity honesty and love. Please you have to be

writing every day because it will help us to know each other very well.

I love you. Lots of kiss and hugs.

I am your forever.

Johnson

Received: from [41.82.162.243]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/1062 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740

Originating IP: 41.82.162.243

Picture received with the email:

ok(1).jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:28 am

Email:

Hello Dear
Love, a powerful emotion and choice. It creates strong affection and builds the bonds of relationship. If cultivated well, it starts as overwhelming desire and mellows to a life long endearment and attachment. It embodies the virtues of loyalty, kindness, charity, compassion, and affection. It is so central to who we are, that those that are religious find the most identified of human emotions in God is - Love. And because love is a vital force in cementing interpersonal relationships and is central to who we are, it is also the most common theme in the arts.I realy know am inlove to you because i can notlonger sleep because reality is finally better than dreams.I always thinking of you and missing you so much and waiting to see you in real soon.
Love From. I am yours forever,
Thank you Johnson

Received: from [41.82.154.16]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/1064 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740

Originating IP: 41.82.154.16
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnsonwillian46@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:14 pm

Zorpia:

Hello
My name is Johnson
I have something special to tell
you about me please contact me with my
email address( johnsonwillian46@ hotmail.com )
from Johnson

Screen name: johnson / johnsonwilli1126
47, New York, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑99, in United States.

The stolen picture used is already reported here. Real location of the scammer is Dakar, Senegal.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:08 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello Dear,
is from Johnson Willian I'm happy to inform you about how i have success come to end of my contract in one of African country Senegal and as i said before that i am looking for a real woman to be my life partner am happy to tell you today that have new life partner from Hong Kong. i am happy now because i know that i will be a happy man because i have find a woman of my life,Presently I’m in Hong Kong am thank you for past efforts and attempts to those for we to be life partner despite that it failed us some how.and i also give all thanks to God for blessing me through the contract i didi in Senegal because of your past efforts i have some ting i give to Reverend John Anthony in Dakar Senegal and that is
draft of sum $85000 ( thousand American dollar )i need you to use this money to get some ting for yourself okay please try to contact Reverend John Anthony his email address is ( reverendjohnanthony@gmail.com )
Phone; +221-0133685
Ask Him to send you a draft of sum of $85000 (thousand American dollars ) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Reverend John Anthony and instruct Him where to send you the Draft
Thank you so much and may God bless
you . From Johnson Willian

+2210133685 - invalid phone number
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:33 pm

And another recovery scam.

Email:

Hello my dear,

How are you today?Its really a long time and i miss you so much,i hope you haven't forgotten me cause i still have you in mind.Its me Johnson Willian. I want to thank you so much for all your effort towards me when i was in difficult time over there in Dakar Senegal,i want you to know that I have gotten my freedom and inheritance and i am presently in London with my new partner who helped me receive my fund.

But i have not forgotten all your efforts and that is why have decided to compensate you with the some of $300,000.00, Dollars (Three hundred thousand Dollars)and i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank Plc.

This card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

So if you wish to receive your fund in this way, then you are advised to contact the Visa Card payment center for the release and issuing of your Visa Card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address...............................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation............................
Your phone number..........................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person: Mr. Leo Benjamin,
Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card Payment Department
Tel: +221 77 44 65 262
Email:contactubasengal@gmail.com

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject..

Remain Bless my dear,yours lovely Willian

+221774465262 - the same phone number was previously reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1213.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.