Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

m.gord2016@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

m.gord2016@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:23 pm

MyBelovedNet - message on the site:

Hi xx:)
How are you doing?
I loved your profile and I would like to get to know you better, what do you think? ;)
Write me on my home e-mail address : m.gord2016@yandex.ru
so it will be comfortable for me to write you and send many photos.
I will be waiting for your answer
Mariya.

Full Name Maria
Birth Year 1987
City Chita
Country Russian Federation

Sex Woman
I want to find new friend or someone who want build relationship.

maria.jpg
maria.jpg (75.02 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: m.gord2016@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:24 pm

On flirty9:

Hi! how are you there??? please read it and if, you like my words you can answer! ok, I'm a goal oriented, very cheerful and a very smart girl. Some about me and my characters! I like leading an active lifestyle from babyhood and I used to go in for figure-skating. very plastic, flexible and versatile. I'm very positive and joyful, so you will never feel bored with me. always in a great mood and I like start doing something new. i think: I am easy going and have a big heart full of love. If, you are a man who is tired to be lonely, who is looking for good woman to be with, who is ready to open his heart for love I am waiting for your letter on my address: m.gord2016@yandex.ru Mariya.

Mariya15
28 years old - from: Yoshkar-Ola, Respublika Mariy El, Russian Federation, looking for a man

maria1.jpg
maria1.jpg (24.01 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nuzhno.t@yandex.ru

Unread postby Fallerup » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:15 am

Scammer's name: Mariya
email address: nuzhno.t@yandex.ru

googling her email address I found that she's also on ro-mantik under the name "margord"

7fri/my beloved message:

Subject: I want Dating with you

Hi! how are you there??? please read it and if, you like my words you can answer!
ok, I`m a goal oriented, very cheerful and a very smart girl.
Some about me and my characters!
I like leading an active lifestyle from babyhood and I used to go in for figure-skating.
very plastic, flexible and versatile.
I`m very positive and joyful, so you will never feel bored with me.
always in a great mood and I like start doing something new.
i think: I am easy going and have a big heart full of love.
If, you are a man who is tired to be lonely, who is looking for good woman to be with,
who is ready to open his heart for love I am waiting for your letter on my address: nuzhno.t@yandex.ru
Mariya.

known photos:

Fallerup
Junior survivor

m.gord2016@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:38 am

Mariya15
28 years old - from: Yoshkar-Ola, Respublika Mariy El, Russian Federation - looking for a man

Hi! how are you there??? please read it and if, you like my words you can answer! ok, I'm a goal oriented, very cheerful and a very smart girl. Some about me and my characters! I like leading an active lifestyle from babyhood and I used to go in for figure-skating. very plastic, flexible and versatile. I'm very positive and joyful, so you will never feel bored with me. always in a great mood and I like start doing something new. i think: I am easy going and have a big heart full of love. If, you are a man who is tired to be lonely, who is looking for good woman to be with, who is ready to open his heart for love I am waiting for your letter on my address: m.gord2016@yandex.ru Mariya.

maria.jpg

maria1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.