Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

liqingya143@yeah.net

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

liqingya143@yeah.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Wedatefree - messages on the site:

I live in Beihai, as for other information such as believe in fate, sometimes in life will have to be, life in no time it up! You will win! The man in this life do not know how many people to meet, every time I met are not fate. That has the reason, must be the arrangement of God! My character is gentle humor, a thankful heart belongs to the home. The existing conditions of contentment, in the future to live? You appeared again about it ,My appearance is very pleasing to the eye of the OH - you are interested please contact me alone? Your mailbox is?

you emailbox?

liqingya143@yeah.n et

liqingya
33 y/o female from beihai, China
cleck
am a mature, smart, optimistic, but realistic and pragmatic people, peace of mind, character cheerful, have a sense of humor, romantic and sexy woman. I love sincere and faithful. I attach great importance to honesty and reliability! I don' t like playing games. Of course, I'm here to serious love!
I hope he is also a passion towards relationships in my life and serious, treat life is willing to bear the responsibility of good man and willing to accept responsibility. Life is the things of two people, I am willing to build a happy family.

Pictures used:

liqingya.JPG

liqingya1.JPG

liqingya2.JPG

On rosematch (Chinese dating site) - with some of the pictures already posted above and some that can not be posted here:

Please call me qingya, I live in the North Sea, the other information of interest, please contact me alone, okay if you have? Believe in fate, life in the end times must have, life in no time Mo insist! Are you going to fight! People in this life do not know how many people want to meet, and each time, not all destined to meet. That destined, it must be God's arrangements! My character is a mild type of humor, have a grateful heart, are domesticated. Existing conditions contentment you, in the future to live? Waiting for you to appear to discuss it again ---
My appearance is very pleasing to the eye, oh ---

The name of the city Beihai means "north of the sea" in Chinese.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: liqingya143@yeah.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Email:

Because my English bad,in order facilitateour communication,I hope you can come here http:/ /www. loveinhand. com/ln42wg I sign up here.it good translate. I share with u.this mys profile,let us know good,ok? I waits u here...

Return-Path: liqingya143@yeah.net
Received: from liqingya143$yeah.net ( [117.191.251.180] )
X-Mailer: Coremail Webmail Server Version SP_ntes V3.5 build
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015

Originating IP: 117.191.251.180
Originating ISP: Guangdong Mobile
Country of Origin: China

LoveInHand is a paid international dating and matchmaking website...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.