Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dr. Nader Yaghi

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dr. Nader Yaghi

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:02 am

Zorpia - messages on the site (since November 2014):

Hello beautiful, you looking so good, can we be friends if you do not mind?

Hi, is nice to hear from you, and thanks for your reply also, Call me Patrick and you? where are you from and how old are you? have a nice and happy day, hope to hear from you again.

Hi, nice to hear from you again, i'm from Switzerland but i lives and work here in Birmingham City single with a lovey daughter i'm 51 now, what about you? how single? do you have kids? and what do you do for a living? have a nice dAY

Same to you my dear, what are you likes and dislikes? what makes you happy most in life? what do you do for a living? have a nice day.

I'm an Architect, what are you likes and dislikes? what makes you happy most in life as a woman? happy weekend to you.

Last night, in my dreams, I saw you. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail looking directly to me. You are beautiful and so attractive, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that some other people had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes. My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you will pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends. All this just happen last night in my dream, Good morning.

Thanks my and morning to you, how are you doing? is been so long that i have not heard from you, i hope all is well? tell me are you on Facebook, facebook. com/patrick.desmond.1804 this is my facebook profile, click on the lick and add me up so that we will talk more over there okay, have a nice day.

do you have Yahoo Messenger?

Can we talk on Facebook? i think is more better to chart there.

desmondpatrick19@yahoo.com this is my email address you can message me over there okay, have a nice day and happy Sunday.

Screen name: Patrick / PatrickPatrickDe
49, Kent, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Bandung.
Honest and GOD fearing .

Education
University Amsterdam
Architecture
1986 - 1990

Work
Shell Petroleum
Production manager
1994 - Present

Pictures used - stolen images of Dr. Nader Yaghi, psychologist/psychoanalyst, the founder and director of Yaghi International Center for Psychological and Social Research and Consulting:

patrick.JPG

patrick1.JPG

patrick2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: desmondpatrick19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:05 am

On FB:

Patrick Desmond aka patrick.desmond.1804
Worked at shell petroleum
Studied at University of the Nederlands Antilles
Past: University of the Nederlands Antilles
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From Nederland, Overijssel

Active since February 4, 2014.

Other stolen pictures used:

patrick3.jpg

patrick4.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.