Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

engharrisonpaul@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

engharrisonpaul@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:41 am

Angelreturn - message on the site:

Hello Dear,

Nice to meet you,my name is Paul from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. so how are you doing i really want to know you I am into this website (erisdating.com) and saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is
(engharrisonpaul@gmail.com) waiting to hear from you soon thanks Yours Truly. Paul please try and contact me with
my mail i have much to tell you OK.

Screen name: harrison
Male / Married
48 - Birmingham
Looking for a soulmate who enjoys a laugh. Are you the one?

The most important things to me are the people around me. My friends would describe me as loyal, hard working and reliable.

You found me. Here I am, just testing the waters to see who is out there. I really enjoy meeting people in the real world but am giving online a try. I'd like.

Height(cm) 155
Weight(kg) 102
Relationship Status Married
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Picture used:

harrison.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: engharrisonpaul@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Email:

My dearest,

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. i am 47years old, I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I have one kids before I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and my kids died three years ago. My Family died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids and right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well. I attach my pictures for you to see.

I am so honored to have you in my life.

Lots of kiss and hugs. I wait to hear from you soon and your pictures.
yours,
Paul Harrison

Return-Path: engharrisonpaul@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL

Google IP.

Picture received with the email:

paulh.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.