Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soffernergillsxx@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

soffernergillsxx@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:56 pm

jones
Female / Single
31 - / Luxembourg

About Me
I am real...and that is a good part of me! Stay interested in me only because you love what i have to offer you...all the things you like about me...that I am a man that, if I grow to care for you, I will ALWAYS have your back, be loyal and faithful. And loving and romantic..
Looking For
looking for a honest and easy going man that i will spend the rest of my life with...
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Legal
Profession admin
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Marriage
Books God father
Movies mr and mrs smith
Music rock and jazz
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hi,
I was extremely impress with your profile,i would love to talk to you and learn more about you..i find you to be attractive,intelligent and confident.i hope to hear from you soon.
Soffy.

Thank you for your kind message..i will love to know you much better..let me know if we can go on a private chat..am a kind of easy going lady and single...if you are interested in chatting lets go on a chat through yahoo instant msg mine is soffernergillsxx@yahoo.com ...hope to read from you soon.

jones.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: soffernergillsxx@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:36 am

Two profiles on Skype as:

jones gills aka jones.gills1 - same picture already reported
avon, United Kingdom

and:

soffner gills aka soff221
abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates

soffner.JPG
soffner.JPG (13.02 KiB) Viewed 1202 times

On loveandfriends:

soff221
legal, 32
Looking for a man, soff221 is interested in
Romance
Long Term Relationship
I am real...and that is a good part of me! Stay interested in me only because you love what i have to offer you...all the things you like about me...that I am a man that, if I grow to care for you, I will ALWAYS have your back, be loyal and faithful. And loving and romantic... ..PA

Location Birmingham, Buckinghamshire, Midlands (UK)

soff221~2.jpg
soff221~2.jpg (25.22 KiB) Viewed 1202 times

On matchusa:

soffner

Username: soff221
City: Antonito - Colorado

Date of Birth: 31st-May-1981
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

soffernergills@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Datemfree - messages on the site:

Hi, I was extremely impress with your profile,i would love to talk to you and learn more about you..i find you to be attractive,intelligent and confident.i hope to hear from you soon. Soffy.

i will love to know you much better..let me know if we can go on a private chat..am a kind of easy going lady and single...if you are interested in chatting lets go on a chat through yahoo instant msg mine is soffernergills@yahoo.com or skype name jones.gills1 ...hope to read from you soon.

Screen name: soffy21
- 29 y/o female
- arvarda, USA
- English, French, Spanish
- legal
- Have no children

I am a practical person. My hobbies are technological, but I also enjoy gardening (growing food is very satisfying and useful). Prefer to live sustain-ably and tend not to be consumer oriented.

looking for a honest and easy going man that i will spend life together with and live in happy life and peace home together...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.