Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kerrymaya31@yahoo.com - davidcharles5541@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kerrymaya31@yahoo.com - davidcharles5541@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4859]

What name did the scammer use?*: Kerry Maya
Scammer's email address if you have it.: kerrymaya31@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 31 years
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: kerry maya
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: kerry maya
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: hi5
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: facebook
How much money did they demand?: 28000 dollar
Name you were told to send the money to. : svetlana binti jor Abdullah
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +60162935994
How were you to send the money ?: withdraw through the bank
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Scan.pdf
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: They are all criminals.
First of all i got to know Kerry Maya on hi5,she asked me to go to facebook.I have done this.It in year 2013 and it was 17 mothes long.She was coming from Norway as she was telling, and she made a travel to Malaysia, where her father died in an accident.He was working by Petronas and has had shares of Petronas, that is why was her inharitance hugh, about 8,7 millions of dollar.I was helping her getting her inharitance, i should pay fees, for her hotel and food,She was sending me these on internet too, the dokuments she has got.
I was paying her twice the ticket to come, but she never did.
In year of 2014, july i have got the cheaque
of 183000 Euro, this was a fake, and also the bank ,which has giving out this cheaque wa a fake.It was with the fantastic name SAudi-hollandi bank.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: There was a Lawyer, davidcharles5541@yahoo.com ,who was helping her to get her inharitance.
But in the whiletime, i wanted to stop everything and was suerching for an other solution, i was find a norway man, who was helping victims like me, bobsmith5541@yahoo.com, who was asking for coversations delails we done-but he was belonging to the same group of scammer.
I was paying her Kerry Maya twice ticket for coming, the first David Charles was taking money for the ticket, because his wife got an accident.
The second time Kerry has got an accident, and was brought to the private hospital, where she has got treatment, i did not pay these costs over 2000 dollar, for two days.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kerrymaya31@yahoo.com - davidcharles5541@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kerrymaya31@yahoo.com - davidcharles5541@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:04 am

The victim met the scammer in February 2013. The scammer claimed to be a woman, Kerry Maya, originally from Norway, but on "her" way to Malaysia, to solve an inheritance issue, after "her" dad died in an accident there, while working with Petronas. The inheritance was about about 8.7 millions dollars.

Kerry Maya had no money for hotel and personal care - asking the victim for loans with the promise "she" will repay everything after "she" get her inheritance. In the summer of 2013, the victim received a check for 173.800 dollars, being asked to withdraw the money, sending the amount to Maya. It was a fake check received from Nigeria. For 17 months, the victim was paying different amounts of money, with the hope they will meet and they will be together forever.

The victim was contacted by different characters, all talking on the behalf of the scammer or promising to help him to recover the money he lost - all asking for money because of that.

In 2014, the victim bought for the second time a flight ticket for Maya - but "she" was having an accident on "her way to the airport, ending in a private hospital. Of course, the victim was asked to pay the costs of "her" hospitalization - requests made by someone using the email address janhah.hospital@yahoo.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidcharles5541@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:19 am

The so called lawyer trying to "help" the victim is having also a dating profile as:

David C
San Francisco, CA
Active since January 21, 2012 - last visit 3 months ago
Native American

Stolen pictures used:

david.jpg

david1.jpg

david2.jpg

david3.jpg

david4.jpg

david5.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kerry_maya123@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:25 am

The real scammer behind this entire story:

abdul
State/Region: Sarawak
City: Kapit

abdul.jpeg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.