Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brett C.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brett C.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:04 am

Angelreturn - message on the site:

Hello My name is Philip Ruddock from Washington DC, I am 49 years old and a serviceman. I came across your profile so i was

moved to contact you,am in search of a true friend, some one matured and honest If you are comfortable to be my friend, then,

write me at E-mail me phiruddock@outlook.com

Screen name: Philip Ruddock
Male / Single
49 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Monrovia/ Liberia

My name is Philip Ruddock from Washington DC, I am 49 years old and a serviceman

would like to meet any woman for my life time marriage. any interested woman should. E-mail me

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Serviceman
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship

Pictures used - stolen images of Brett C.:

ruddock.JPG

ruddock1.JPG

ruddock2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

decopp88@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:59 pm

The scammer uses stolen picture of Brett C.; his stolen pictures are reported online since 2012 for being abused in scams.

Details about the real owner of the pictures are posted in viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1290.

Email address used: decopp88@gmail.com

Message on the dating site:

Hello there gorgeous.. I'm Donald by name. I must deem this as a great honor to come across your profile on here. I'm really impressed with the little I read here and by telling you this, I will love to connect with you and get to know you more off this site. My email address is: decopp88@gmail.com
Never feel shy to drop me a note. Till then, take care and be safe.

Screen name: justDonald
Male / Single
54 - Amsterdam / Netherlands
I am a loving, mature minded man who is ready for a deep loving relationship where affection is present and generously communicated by words, gestures, and touches and confirmed by concrete actions. I realize the importance of sensual, sexual element between partners as well as the ability to surround your soulmate with care and understanding, attention to her wishes and aspirations, to be patient to her weaknesses and to respect her for who she is, for her uniqueness, to appreciate deeply her life experience and efforts she also applies to make the relationship work. I am the one who is not afraid of commitment, taking responsibility and working hard in order to enhance the relationship with my future partner. I am very gentle, warm hearten and helpful and my woman can rely on me in any life situations. I have a tremendous amount of ability to accomplish great things. My reasoning skills, natural optimism and a lot of stamina give me the means to accomplish any task and solve any problem. I always turn to be accountable for my actions and I attained a lot in a professional sphere but telling the truth I would exchange my achievements for being happy in private and family life.
Looking For
A lady full of love, care, humility, understanding and above all very honest who is worth loving and dying for.

Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 94
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Picture used:

donald.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: decopp88@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:20 pm

Other fake profiles active online with stolen pictures from the same gallery:

Romlove:

phillip ruddock
Name: phillip ruddock Age:50
Bodytype: athletic
Type:widow Children:1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:40-60
Relations:Marriage

I am calm, understanding, romantic, caring, and loving... like to travel, sing, read, watch movie and soccer also listen to music make my friends happy and go out with my family.

On LinkedIn:

Ezumkpe Aryeetey
IM BIG HACKER GOOD
Ackworth, Iowa banking
List cc and my price..
HI ALL NEW CLIENT
IM BIG HACKER GOOD
- I'm is Professional seller,more than 6 years experience,i have sold cvv credit card to many customers all over the world.
- Selling cvv, fullz many country as: Canada,USA,Australia,UK...all And many country in Europe: Fr,Ger,Spain,Ita...
- I hope we will work together for a long time.
- Always sell cvv quality with high balance.
- I have a website but if you want buy cvv good price please contact me.

The stolen picture used for both profiles is already reported here.

okCupid:

RobRob866
45 • New York, NY • Man
I am new to all this lol, am just a simple guy with lots of love to share, I am always happy and I try to make people around me happier, am single.. Here to meet that special someone, I am always busy working for my Country, now I think it's time to have a loving lif with that special woman, hope to meet her on here .
You should message me if
You want ME

Stolen picture used:

rob.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.