Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Cole.Lambert.31 on facebook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Cole.Lambert.31 on facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:36 am

From a victim in live help room:

FB Cole Lambert
facebook.com/cole.lambert.31
Facebook avatar picture.

Scammer also used the name Cole Wesley.

He was texting at un-Godly hours.

Phone number used: +12099206048
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Valley Springs, CA
Original network provider* Pac - West Telecomm, Inc.
TextPlus VoIP in Valley Springs, CA
Redirected VOIP telephone number.

The story:
end of Dec. 2014, got a friend request from someone i do not share friends with, and since i was at work, i was on my tablet, and hit the wrong thing and we became friends~~~figured i'd change it later.

couple days later, he messaged me on facebook with 1 picture of "him" and two with him and his daughter~~~ they are caucasian, supposedly he is Russian, doing a contract on an oil rig in Stockton CA.

even though i was wary, he was kinda cute, and i was bored, so we started chatting, he immediately wanted my phone number, which i did not give out. his facebook page would appear, and disappear, as would his messages, so i was pretty sure something was not right. this went on for about a month, and he kept asking if i would be his woman, yadda yadda~~ at some point he gave me his phone number, and when i discovered i could text through an app called Mustache annonymously, i text him. i didnt identify myself in the beginning, which kinda freaked him out, when i told him who i was he said he forgot that he gave me his number.

then he said his daughter needed money cause she was in boarding school in w.africa. that's when i said no, no way, goodbye.

that was that, but about a week later, i really got pissed off, so texted him again, again, he freaked, not knowing who i was. his facebook persona is Cole Lambert, the page looks like a wine cabinet. so i said, oh, is this not Bob, and he said oh yes, it's me. this time i played being very needy for affection, and he asked for money within a few days. this time for $500.00

to be sent to ~~~name...JOHN IDAHOSA
state....EDO STATE
country...NIGERIA

He became very inpatient and wanted to know when i was going to send it, also said he would have his daughter call me to thank me~~
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.