Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

don_randy@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

don_randy@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:02 pm

Zorpia - messages on the site:

How are you today ? I like your page i wish to exchange chat with you if you dont mind

thanks for the kind reply , am glad to know you and i will like us to explore more and see if we can go along with each other . i dont often open this site often if you have other means of communication you wish to be comfortable with lets share it so that we can interact always . my name is Dominic from America but currently am living and working in Scotland , am a single father of a girl of 10yrs who is the purpose of my joy and the reason why am on this site to seek for a lovable lady that will accept me and also accept my daughter so that we can live in joy and happiness ,. am ready to travel to any country to meet the lady that will accept me and agree to show me love and caring

Here is my email don_randy@hotmail.com

Screen name: Don aka Xhsan
45, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

Stolen picture used:

don.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.