Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sergeant Ken Muise

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sergeant Ken Muise

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:40 am

Email address used: joemuise19@hotmail.com
The profile was already reported by an user and is down...

FB - messages on the site:

Am new and need a serious woman who will love me and be honest faithful with me and spend the rest of my life with..please add me as friend

am Joseph Muise am in us army currently station in kabul for peackeeper and am commander . will be comeing home soon and you my dear?

Picture abused - stolen image of Sergeant First Class Ken Muise:

joseph.jpg

Email:

Hello how are you doing? I, am Joseph, 50yrs 5'9 tall, and good looking guy, most people say i am humble, honest, caring and affectionate in deed, but i haven't got enough time to search for a love heart to share all these with since 2009. Until last month that i started searching again.
My wife died of breast cancer in 2009, she was a great woman, been the only woman who i ever had something to do with, and the only one who was with me till she departed into the Bosom of the Lord, I have a son of 11yrs Old and he is my life and i love him so much,he is so precious to me.
I am looking for someone who i can trust, to be half part of my life, and someone who i can trust and share the rest of my Life with, I lived in Montgomery,Texas USA, before i was deployed down to this place Afghanistan,but am looking forward for my retirement so i can have my happy home soon.
Someone who can touch the deepest of my life with affections, who is ready to make a good life with me, i have all things to make the home work but it takes two to build the happy and good home together, i have been in Military (Army) since 25yrs now, and time for my retirement has come, am a sergeant major, i hope i don't scare you with my profession, but i have a good heart, and tender soul.I have been so lonely and empty.... I am aching for a real relationship.I am a kind, and honest man. I am a very caring, and faithful man. I would like to know everything there is to know about my match. Since I have been hurt once, I am cautious and would not want such a terrible experience to come my way again. But very soon and I would like to spend all my remaining life All I ask of you is to be honest and fair and ensure me one thing. This one thing I hold so dear, your heart and love. I know love is not a thing that you can rush into or on, but with time it will grow. In time it can bloom into such a splendid thing. This thing we call love can engulf us in its wings and take us to paradise together for ever. I can promise you this, and I can ensure you one thing, My Heart is open and looking for a honest and trustworthy woman.Will be hanging on here to read from you.
Hugs & Kisses,
Joseph
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.