Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexpaparazi1@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alexpaparazi1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:27 am

Zorpia - messages on the site:

August 2014:
Hello xxx, nice to meet you,, how are you doing today? I hope your day has been stress free.thanks for accepting my interest and responding to my message my name is Alex Paparazi..can you send me your email address and phone number so that we can get to know more about each other..Have a nice weekend. Alex

Second message - few days ago:

Hi Happy new Year.. here is my email address alexpaparazi1@gmail.com you can email me..I will be waiting

Alex
51, Aberdeen, Washington, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 39-65, in China.

Picture used:

alex1.jpg
alex1.jpg (6.5 KiB) Viewed 909 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alexpaparazi1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:28 am

Email:

Hello xxx,how are you doing? I hope everything is going fine and stress-free for you? I am from Oslo Norway but I currently live in Newport Washington and I have been divorced for three years now I have a daughter though. Her name is Sandra She is the love of my life...She lives with my ex-wife. I am a private businessman. I am into interior design for decorations of houses,Temple,Churches etcl. I travel a lot for business...But at this stage in my life, I want to slow things down, and concentrate on what matters the more:.FAMILY. I would like to get to know you better .Tell me more about yourself...Am looking forward to hearing from you soonest...

Return-Path: alexpaparazi1@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.236.105.226])
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015

Picture received with the email:

alex.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.