Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

martinven@ymail.com - emmy.emmyrex@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

martinven@ymail.com - emmy.emmyrex@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Twoo - messages on the site:

Hi,

You look cool with a lovely profile. It's my pleasure stopping to say hello. I can see we have somethings in common....Why don't we take a chance..Who knows this may just be our cup of tea.

Mart

Hello,

Good to read from you. Life as you know is meant for two so I would like to take this chance with you who knows we may just be what we desire.Well, I do not come on here often but here is my mail id martinven@ymail.com You could send a mail or let me have yours and I will send you a note about me and we can move on from there.Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

Good to read from you. Life as you know is meant for two so I would like to take this chance with you who knows we may just be what we desire.Well, I do not come on here often but here is my mail id emmy.emmyrex@yahoo.com You could add me on messenger or let me have yours for us to talk and move on from there.Looking forward to hearing from you.

Profile elements:

martinven2010
male - 32 years, South Africa

ven.jpg

The image is stolen from a Sudanese blog, were was used in 2010 as a part of a campaigns to control and regulate uses of mobile phone while driving.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: martinven@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:16 pm

On FB:

Matin Ven
Studied at Mount Kenya University -MKU
Lives in Austin, Texas
From Rwani, Kigali, Rwanda
With likes for Nigerian sites on his profile.

matin.jpg
matin.jpg (8.6 KiB) Viewed 882 times

matin1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.