Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edward_jones2223@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

edward_jones2223@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Onelovenet - message on the site:

Member registered from IP Address: 72.9.102.195.

Originating IP: 72.9.102.195
Originating ISP: Access Integrated Technologies
City: Brooklyn
Country of Origin: United States

Subject: helo
Message: am very happy to join this site and i have always wanted to meet the woman of my life before a friend introduce me here .i have read your profile and understand it. i am interested in you that is why i write or contacted you.i will love to know more about you?....so that we can get to know each other very well..hope to hear from you soon... i wil like to get to know you more send me am email to my private mail box for good and easy communication here is it edward_jones2223@yahoo.com

God Bless you

Edward

Profile elements:

Nickname: edwardj2223
Location Fresno, California, United States
Profession: Consultant
Children: 1 kid
Marital Status: Widowed

I consider myself a person who enjoys life and everything it has to throw at me...I'm loyal and caring and i respect those who respect me back...i don't have time for petty and selfish behavior or those who believe that the only way to get ahead in life is to downplay their intelligence as if its a virtue...Am an easy going and down to earth type of a man. am very serious in meeting someone here,.i love to swim, beach walking, spend time at home if i have my soul mate around to love and cherish......I like to meet someone nice and caring, who is ready and serious about a relation ship that will eventually lead to marriage,i want a woman who's honest, humble about who she is yet at the same time can be proud of what she has or of what she will accomplish in her life.......i like a woman who is shy yet playful and who craves affection like i do.....i always believe 2 is better than 1.)

Picture used:

edward.jpg
edward.jpg (29.86 KiB) Viewed 844 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: edward_jones2223@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:32 pm

On Twoo:

edward_jones2223
male - 51 years, New York City, United States
Profession Geology (Manager)

I am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind,romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well.I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading,dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. neither do i drink. Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, , someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could give passionate kisses and make sweet love to LoL I will like to have a good conversation with you and learn more about you.

edward1.jpg
edward1.jpg (16.76 KiB) Viewed 843 times

On okCupid,
edwardj2223
52 / M / Straight / Single
Fresno, California

am Geologist

Am Edward from Fresno, California. also 50yrs of Age, have a daughter Esther from my late Wife ,which die in 3yrs ago and left her my daughter for me so am a single parents, father and widower, am 5"11 and I am a honest, loving, caring man. I am very loyal to my friends. I love my life as it is right now, but there is always place for more people, especially for that special person that will complete my life. And i will like to get to know more about you too. hope to hear from you soon... send

Same details on AdultSingles:

I consider myself a person who enjoys life and everything it has to throw at me... I'm loyal and caring and i respect those who respect me back... i don't have time for petty and selfish behavior or those who believe that the only way to get ahead in life is to downplay their intelligence as if its a virtue... Am an easy going and down to earth type of a very serious in meeting someone here,. i love to swim, beach walking, spend time at home if i have my soul mate around to love and cherish... I like to meet someone nice and caring, who is ready and serious about a relation ship that will eventually lead to marriage, i want a woman who's honest, humble about who she is yet at the same time can be proud of what she has or of what she will accomplish in her life... i like a woman who is shy yet playful and who craves affection like i do... i always believe 2 is better than
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.