Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smilingireny@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

smilingireny@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Out of the blue:

Hello. My name is Irina. I am from Antratsit.I am good, caring and
ineresting person. I am tired of loneliness, want to find a good man
and make happy future. I am interested in you and I would like to have
closely acquainted with you. If you want to become closer with me, and
develop serious relation I would be happy to see your letter. My
e-mail is smilingireny@gmail.com. Will wait for your answer.Maybe you
my gift of fate??

Return-Path: smilingireny@gmail.com
Received: from localhost ([77.122.5.39])
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015
Subject: Wish you had a great day!

Originating IP: 77.122.5.39
Originating ISP: Volia Kharkov
City: Kharkiv
Country of Origin: Ukraine

From Antratsyt, Luhans'ka oblast, Ukraine to Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine - 4 h 43 min or 315.7 km.

map.png

Pictures received with the email:

irina.JPG

irina1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smilingireny@gmail.com

Unread postby Swedboy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Received the exact message and photos from this "woman".
Continued over one month... something is not right....
Spoke of being totally in love with me but when I mentioned some difficult circumstances everything went dead.
From what she said of her feeling definately not normal.... was a good test.
Warning about this person!!!
Very good at expressing love but actually its not real!! watch-out!!
Swedboy
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Welcome to Scam Survivors,
We are glad you found this information before you became a victim of this scam.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Swedboy,

Was "she" using with you the same email address as the one already reported here or a different one? If not the same, can you post, please, the email address used with you? It may help other victims if you try to post some of the emails and pictures received. Delete, please, your name and real life details, if mentioned in "her" emails to you, before posting.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Swedboy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:26 am

Hi,

She used the same email address and pictures.

I wanted to add that some of her story is too hard to believe, and to watch out if women profess such strong love from just a picture of you - it's totally unrealistic.
She also said that she was only writing to me when I didn't mind if she was writing to other guys anyhow...
Swedboy
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:18 am

One of the goals of the Romance Scam is for the victims to build up the fantasy in their minds that this lovely Woman is theirs alone and the money is the only reason why you can't be together forever.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5421]

What name did the scammer use?*: Irina Shubina
Scammer's email address if you have it.: smilingireny@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 29
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: No skype
How much money did they demand?: about 860$
Name you were told to send the money to. : Irina Shubina
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Antratsit
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +380963430193
How were you to send the money ?: WU or moneygram
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
irina.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Nothing yet She only has simple mobile phone , no internet and no computer
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: She pretends not being paid where she works (boutique) and last few mails (since 15/04/2015 she mentioned that its becomes very difficult and war starts again. She is scared not be able to get away if not soon I send money for visa and ticket etc. around 850$

+380963430193
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ukraine
Original network provider* Kyivstar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:49 am

Posted on the behalf of a victim - emails and pictures sent by the scammer:

To:

Hello xxx! Glad to receive your letter!How are you?I am interesting in our acquaintance. If you dont mind lets get to know each other better. My name is Irina. I am 28 and live in Antratsit. It is a not big city in the East of Ukraine. I am working as a shop assistant. Here I am looking serious man with serious intentions. I dont need any super man or star, I need just good man. I am lonely woman and want to find good, reliable and caring man, who will love me. I want to share my life, love and warm feelings with person who will become my beloved man. I hope you will be that man.
I hope you have the same intentions and feelings. Maybe we can become closer and you tell me more about yourself. What woman are you looking here??Where are you from??
I am looking a good person. Starting with the fact that the most important thing in a man that I need is honesty. what about you?? I think lie is disruptive all the relationships between people. I would like to find a man who will be next to me has always support me, love and care. I dream that men will not only my beloved man, but also a trusted friend. I hope he will make me happy and I will have feelings that I need him. Then I will give him all my love and care.What about you?? Tell me what you appreciate in relations???
I would be happy to talk with you with a help of Skype.But I dont have an opportunity for now.
We have war in country, and no one internet cafe work.
I am using internet and computer at my work.
You know, I want to say that the age difference - it's not a problem. For me, age does not matter. The most important thing is mutual feelings, feeling of warmth, care and reliability. I believe that men who are older can give a woman more love and care. Men who are older are more stable in life, so they were not afraid to build relationships and future plans. I want to build a relationship with such a person, in which I will be sure and I will feel safe.
I will send you some pics of me.
Ira

irina.jpg

irina1.jpg

irina3.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 am

To:

Hello dear xxx! How are you today? As about me I am fine. I was very happy receive your letter. Thank you about your story about you.
Sorry about you past, but lets think about future. Honey, xxx, I am living in war zone, because here everywhere is fighting. And everyday is fighting and fighting.
And of course I think you should know about my past life. . I thought you are interested why I have not built a relationship in my country. I do not want that between us were some secrets. Yes, I have had a serious relationship in the past. I thought it was really true love and a serious relationship. But unfortunately I was wrong. It was my first and last relationship. You know, I'm the kind of person who does not need a fleeting relationship. Therefore, I take everything seriously. With my ex-boyfriend I have had relations for 5 years. This man gave me many happy days, but unfortunately my plans for the future and his plans were quite different. For three years we have good time. I thought that soon we will be able to build a family. But in his plans there was no place for me, and even more for the family. When I started to tell him that we are adults and we need to start a serious life, he always joked and said that it was not suitable time. Then I knew, there was another woman, whom he loved and wanted to build a serious relationship with her. When I asked him why he was all this time with me, he told me that he feel sorry to me. This man brought me a lot of pain and I do not want to go through this pain again. I hope that you never hurt me. I see in you the reliability and I know that you will be able to give me a lot of love and warmth.
For today I think its enough information. Will wait for your answer and send you some pics of me.
Have a good day.
Ira

irina4.jpg

irina5.jpg

irina6.jpg

irina7.jpg

irina8.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:03 am

Hello dear xxx!!!Sorry that I didnt answer to you earlier!!!I dont have an opportunity.
I have internet only at work, that is why I can write you only when I an working.
I want to communicate with you, and I am interested in it. Unfortunately I dont have
Whats app, my phone is very simple, just for calls and sms. I would be happy to communicate
with you with a help of Skype. I dont have camera and internet cafes dont work here.
When war started almost everything was closed.
Yes, xxx, I am living in the center of fighting. I dont agree with separatistic government.
I dont want to live here, but I dont have another way. Life here is impossible and hard.
As for the children. Now I don’t have my own child. But I want to say that I love children
and I spend a lot of time with my little niece.(...). For me it is important that the
person who appreciate me and love always will be near me. Children - is a big responsibility
and I probably ready for this, but maybe not. So for me, the main thing now is love family
comfort.
Wish you a good day and waiting for your letter with a hope.
Kisses, your Ira

Additional pictures :

irina9.jpg
irina9.jpg (106.34 KiB) Viewed 2653 times

irina10.jpg

irina11.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.