Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Mark Martins

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Mark Martins

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 pm

abusing stolen images and stolen identity of US Army brigade general and prosecutor Mark Martins.

On datemefree:

My dear! Greetings to you, My name is General Mark Martins, I am U.S. Army general, I hope this mail finds you well and healthy, and I hope that we can establish a relationship, because we are gathered here for the first time, I\'ve gone through a profile that speaks good of you to this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. I have a desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, and respect for, I have all the features I kindly reply me through my private e-mail (generalmarkmartins99@yahoo.com), so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read you if you are also interested. Thank you and want to hear from you soonest. E-MAIL: (generalmarkmartins99@yahoo.com) NAME: General Mark Martins.

Profile elements - the profile is already marked as scammer on the site:

genmark22
- 55 y/o male
- New jersey, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have no children

Description:
I am General mark martins United states Army General, i am kind caring and loving man

Ideal match description:
i an looking for nice ,caring, honest and loving woman

The picture is stolen from http:/ /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059736/USS-Cole-bomb-mastermind-arraigned-Guantanamo-court.html - Mark Martins, US Army brigade general and prosecutor against Saudi Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, talks to journalists about the military court proceedings.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gen.markmartins16@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:28 pm

abusing stolen images and stolen identity of Brigadier General Mark Martins.

gen.markmartins16@live.com

On datemefree:

Hi dear friend, I\'M general mark martins. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address (gen.markmartins16@live.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.Thanks and regards. EMAIL: gen.markmartins16@live.com NAME: GENERAL MARK MARTINS.

Profile elements:

freeman0
- 48 y/o male
- new jersey, USA
- soldier
- Have 2 children
Description:
I am a simple man, with simple values. I live by the Golden rule of life. I am searching for my true soul mate to share my life. Someone who makes me laugh, yet can tell me what her feelings are without worry.

Ideal match description:
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'm looking for a good looking and sexy woman with the greatest and sexiest figure and who will love me for for who i am thank

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

generalmarkmartins99@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Email:

Hello Dear!

Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use this opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear i attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Brigadier General Mark Martins. Staff Judge Advocate Multinational Force—Iraq Experience

Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (OCJCS)—Deputy Legal Counsel (2003-2005) with duty in Baghdad (June-Nov 2004) as counsel to Commanding General, Multinational Security Transition Command-Iraq 1st Armored Division—Staff Judge Advocate to Commanding General and supervisor of a legal staff of more than 100 military and civilian attorneys and paralegals comprising five offices in Hesse, Germany (2001-2003) and eventually task organized operational law teams in and around Baghdad, Iraq (2003) XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg—Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (2000-2001) 1st Infantry Division—Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Wuerzburg, Germany (1998-2000) with duty in Kosovo as Chief of Staff of all U.S. Forces and later Legal Advisor for Commanding General, Task Force Falcon (1999) Center for Law and Military Operations—Deputy Director, Charlottesville, Virginia

(1995-1997) The Judge Advocate General's School—Professor, International and Operational Law, Charlottesville (1994-1995) 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) & Fort Campbell—Chief of Administrative Law, Chief of Legal Assistance, Operational Law Attorney, Trial Counsel, Senior Trial Counsel, Fort Campbell, Kentucky (1990-1993) 82d Airborne Division—Infantry Platoon Leader, Assistant Brigade S-4, Brigade S-4, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (1985-1987) Education

Harvard Law School (J.D., m.c.l. and Law Review, 1990) Oxford University (Rhodes Scholar 1983-1985, Politics, Philosophy, Economics, B.A., 1st Class Honours, 1985) United States Military Academy (1st in General Order of Merit and various

My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully
General Mark Martins.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.248.12]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: General mark Martins <generalmarkmartins99@yahoo.com>
Subject: Introduction from mark

Originating IP: 41.218.248.12
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gen.markmartins2@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:27 pm

On Wedatefree:

Greetings to you, My name is Mark Martins, i am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (gen.markmartins2@l ive.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.EMAIL: gen.markmartins2@li ve.com
NAME: General Mark Martins.

Profile elements:

generalmark2223 - no picture
55 y/o male from 10001, USA
studant
I am a very cheerful and fun loving man... with a great sense of humor and pleasing personality. I dislike dishonesty and indecent women..I would like to find an understanding woman, with family values and who can socialize and be independent. A woman who can blend and be in the same wave length as mine would be a dream come true for me...Cheers to all the great guys out there...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gen.markmartins2@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Email:

Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear i attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Brigadier General Mark Martins. Staff Judge Advocate Multinational Force—Iraq

Experience

Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (OCJCS)—Deputy Legal Counsel (2003-2005) with duty in Baghdad (June-Nov 2004) as counsel to Commanding General, Multinational Security Transition Command-Iraq 1st Armored Division—Staff Judge Advocate to Commanding General and supervisor of a legal staff of more than 100 military and civilian attorneys and paralegals comprising five offices in Hesse, Germany (2001-2003) and eventually task organized operational law teams in and around Baghdad, Iraq (2003) XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg—Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (2000-2001) 1st Infantry Division—Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Wuerzburg, Germany (1998-2000) with duty in Kosovo as Chief of Staff of all U.S. Forces and later Legal Advisor for Commanding General, Task Force Falcon (1999) Center for Law and Military Operations—Deputy Director, Charlottesville, Virginia
(1995-1997) The Judge Advocate General's School—Professor, International and Operational Law, Charlottesville (1994-1995) 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) & Fort Campbell—Chief of Administrative Law, Chief of Legal Assistance, Operational Law Attorney, Trial Counsel, Senior Trial Counsel, Fort Campbell, Kentucky (1990-1993) 82d Airborne Division—Infantry Platoon Leader, Assistant Brigade S-4, Brigade S-4, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (1985-1987)

Education

Harvard Law School (J.D., m.c.l. and Law Review, 1990) Oxford University (Rhodes Scholar 1983-1985, Politics, Philosophy, Economics, B.A., 1st Class Honours, 1985) United States Military Academy (1st in General Order of Merit and various other honors, 1983) Military and Professional Schools and Training National War College—Fort McNair, Washington, D.C. (distinguished graduate, award for research manuscript “Paying Tribute to Reason: Judgments on Terror, Lessons for Security, in Four Trials Since 9/11”, 2005-2006) Command and General Staff College—Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (Marshall Award as top graduate and other honors, M.M.A.S. awarded following dissertation and defense, 1997-1998) The Judge Advocate General's School Graduate Course—Charlottesville, Virginia (Dist. Honor Graduate and other honors, including best dissertation, L.L.M., 1993-1994)

Combined Armed Services Staff School—Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (1992) Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course—Charlottesville, Virginia (1990) Infantry Officer Basic Course—Fort Benning, Georgia (Dist. Leadership Graduate, 1985) Ranger Tab, Pathfinder Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, Senior Parachutist Badge, Air Assault Badge—Fort Benning, Georgia, Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and Fort Campbell, Kentucky (various times between 1981 and 1991)

Publications

“Rules of Engagement for Land Forces: A Matter of Training, Not Lawyering,” Military Law Review 143 (1994): 1-160. “’War Crimes’ During Operations Other Than War: Military Doctrine and Law 50 Years After Nuremberg and Beyond,” Military Law Review 149 (1995): 199-227. “National Forums for Punishing Offenses Against International Law: Might U.S. Soldiers Have Their Day in the Same Court?,” Virginia Journal of International Law 36 (1996): 659-686. “Deadly Force Is Authorized, But Also Trained,” Army Lawyer, September 2001, 1-16. “Fee as the Wind Blows: Waivers of Attorney’s Fees in Individual Civil Rights Actions Since Evans v. Jeff. D.,” Harvard Law Review 102 (1989): 1278-1299. “Habeas Corpus—Collateral Attack on State Criminal Convictions: Teague v. Lane,” Harvard Law Review 103 (1989): 290-300. “No Small Change of Soldiering: The Commander’s Emergency Response Program in Iraq and Afghanistan,” Army Lawyer, February 2004, 1-20. Law and Military Operations in Haiti, 1994-95, Charlottesville, VA: Center for Law and Military Operations, 1995.

My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully
General Mark Martins.

The pictures sended are already reported here. The bio is copy-pasted from Wikipedia.

Header:

Received: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:51:46 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.148.194]
Subject: INTRODUCTIONS.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ FORM MARK MARTINS

Originating IP: 197.251.148.194
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

generalmarkmartins_1957@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:24 am

On datemefree:

My Dearest One! Greetings to you, My name is Mark Martins, i am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (generalmarkmartins_1957@hotmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.EMAIL: generalmarkmartins_1957@hotmail.com NAME: General Mark Martins.

Profile elements:

mark90
- 55 y/o male
- New york, USA
- UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL
- Have 2 children
I introduce myself, I am nice man and I am also a very caring man and I like living in a couple. I measure 175 for 80 kg, I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. I am a quiet elegant, honest optimism etiquette charming, cultured, generous, kind, sensitive and Faithful. I'm here on the site because I want to meet the soul Sister to share the pleasures of life because life is indeed more beautiful when shared by two. Year of birth: 1957 - Women - love - sincerity - loyalty and honest woman

I am looking for a Woman who makes me happier than I am, that likes to love, appreciate the good things in life, which has not fads and mostly have no spirit of old, is young like me, who likes the simple things in life, short bike ride or not, but know take me in the clouds, romantic. Be well settled that not bring me problems but solutions, consider an intelligent woman, beautiful, independent, caring, love to travel, go walk the beach, I love kissing too. Just contact us if you are to really make me happy! I want respect, I do not care web cam, only when I want, do not insist. I am not looking for sex, so I think on every corner, respect is good and tastes great.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: generalmarkmartins_ 1957@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 pm

On wedatefree:

My Dearest One!

Greetings to you, My name is Mark Martins, i am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (generalmarkmartins _1957@hotmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.EMAIL: generalmarkmartins_ 1957@hotmail.com
NA ME: General Mark Martins.

Profile elements:

mark90 - no picture
55 y/o male from New york, Brazil
UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL
I introduce myself, I am nice man and I am also a very caring man and I like living in a couple. I measure 175 for 80 kg, I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. I am a quiet elegant, honest optimism etiquette charming, cultured, generous, kind, sensitive and Faithful. I'm here on the site because I want to meet the soul Sister to share the pleasures of life because life is indeed more beautiful when shared by two. Year of birth: 1957 - Women - love - sincerity - loyalty and honest woman

I am looking for a Woman who makes me happier than I am, that likes to love, appreciate the good things in life, which has not fads and mostly have no spirit of old, is young like me, who likes the simple things in life, short bike ride or not, but know take me in the clouds, romantic. Be well settled that not bring me problems but solutions, consider an intelligent woman, beautiful, independent, caring, love to travel, go walk the beach, I love kissing too. Just contact us if you are to really make me happy! I want respect, I do not care web cam, only when I want, do not insist. I am not looking for sex, so I think on every corner, respect is good and tastes great.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

generalmarkmartins@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 pm

On Angel Return:

My dearest!

Greetings to you, My name is General Mark Martins, I am a general in

the army of the United States, I hope this mail will find you well and

healthy and I hope that my communication with you not to offend in any

way,I experienced a profile that speaks good of you on this site and

I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with

you. It 's my desire to meet you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,

truth and respect, I have all these qualities in me, kindly reply me

through my private mail box (generalmarkmartins@outlook.com) For we know

ourselves better. I hope to read from you, if you are also interested.

Thank you and hoping to hear from you soonest.

Profile elements:

brigsmark
Male / Single
55 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Current Location London/ United Kingdom

Slogan simcerity is life
About Me
am caring and very sincere and honest open minded always love to meet friends from different location of the worl;d
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Green
Body Art Branding
ppearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 166
Weight(kg) 86
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession millitary
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Marriage

Stolen picture used:

brigsmark.JPG
brigsmark.JPG (18.19 KiB) Viewed 6434 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

genmmartins@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:08 am

Message on the dating site:

Greeting to you, am Martins, from United States, I saw your profile and i become interested in knowing you more, Please kindly reply to me back via e-mail, genmmartins@outlook.com, so that we can talk better.

waiting,

Thanks.
Martins.

Screen name: gm7654321 - no picture
Male / Divorced
Current Location Central District/ Hong Kong
here to find a true happiness create happiness is the two together to share life

Hair Color Grey/White
Eye Color Grey
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Other
Profession others
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.