Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brain_smith@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brain_smith@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Zorpia - messages on the site:

Hello. My name is Brian. I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. i will like to have your email address or facebook details so as to get to know each other better.
brain_smith@outlook.com

smith aka smithbrian0109
51, London, United Kingdom

At least one of the stolen pictures used is already reported online for being abused in scams.

smith.JPG
smith.JPG (37.06 KiB) Viewed 1659 times

smith1.JPG

smith2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brain_smith@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:13 pm

He "chose" me as his soul mate last summer also. After few emails he cut the communication.

Emails:

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a great Day...Thanks for showing your interest and dropped me your emails address for further communications , at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about you. How are you today? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.
You really look lovely and nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it's as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.
To start about myself, I am Brain Smith , 51 years old, working in England. My father is late and Mum is here in UK, born in Great Britain. I am working as a mining Engineer in British Petroleum here in Birmingham . I have work for years. I work as an Project Operational Engineer, my section is drilling construction of oil plants and refineries.
Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in high sea when i go for offshore and I just enjoy it though it's very tiring. I love chilling out during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once in a while I will go to my Mum's house to visit her and her nanny. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.
Finally, I will wait for your response and please do not hurry, just take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so. I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting. Find attached my photos, hope you like them. . Take care and enjoy your day, have a blissful day .

Header:

Return-Path: <brain_smith@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY182-W35 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sat, 14 Jun 2014

Pictures received with the email:

brian.JPG

brian1.JPG

brian2.JPG
brian2.JPG (18.11 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Email:

Hi xxx
I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; Thanks for your response, i am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide. You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively.
Unlike me, am just single here, i have no wife nor girlfriend for now, i lost my wife in a car accident, she died in a car accident on the 28 December 2010 while coming back from her friends birthday party, i used to shed tears each time i remember the loss. I have one daughter who is 12 years old. I do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, my height is 5 '8'. I eat all kind of good food, I don't do drugs, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further. Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts as denoted in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. Actually i thought it's wise to write you because your profile really interest me.
One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honesty is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in any relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.
I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication.I saw your profile and you look cool, yes I like you and I think you understand what I mean? Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Smith

Header:

Received: from BAY173-W34 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sun, 15 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Email:

HELLO DEAR,

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love reading your mails and i always
find good meaning in them and it always give me reasons to write you all over again.I felt honored having you in my life
and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me. Relationship is all about understanding
in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that
could shape our future life and will show all cares to you. Honey i hope your family members are not going to be hurt hearing that you are having affair with a foreigner. My only dream is to find someone who will love me as much as i do....well you never can tell what the future holds for us. But i promise to make your life more interesting and bring much more happiness and fun if you accept me with all your heart. I need more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling. Have a pleasant day. Here is my cell phone number : +447937426527. Fell free to call me anytime on this number or you can sms me on this number +447784715836.
Finally dear, i would like you to be more open to me, if there is anything you feel i should know, any online dating
relationship experience , anything that touches your heart, please share with me. Take care of yourself.
Much love from Smith.

Header:

Received: from BAY173-W14 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 17 Jun 2014
Subject: I care for you

+447937426527:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

+447784715836:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.