Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hamsoncarole@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hamsoncarole@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:58 pm

carolelove
Female / In Relationship
51 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

Slogan
Soul Provider
About Me
Do you know what's really, classfully sexy? A sense of humour, a taste for adventure, a healthy glow, hips to grab on to. Openness, confidence, humility, appetite, intuition. Smart-ass...
Looking For
Do you know what's really, classfully sexy? A sense of humour, a taste for adventure, a healthy glow, hips to grab on to. Openness, confidence, humility, appetite, intuition. Smart-ass...
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Pacific Islander
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 168
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status In Relationship
Occupation Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Profession Banker
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests Ask me when you meet me
Activities Ask me when you meet me
Books Ask me when you meet me
Movies Ask me when you meet me
Music Ask me when you meet me
TV Shows Ask me when you meet me
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

Hello dear friend,

Greetings to you, My name is Carole Hamson,an bank accountant in the united kingdom, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed, and decided to communicate with you.

I am glad to know you,I am honest, trustworthy, supportive, loving, caring & respect to others, I have all this qualities in me, I love charity work helping the less privilege among us makes me feel happy, let us continue our communication through my private email box(chamsoncarole@gmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours,

Carole Hamson.

hamsoncarole@gmail.com

carole.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.