Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

per_sim45@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

per_sim45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:49 am

Message on the site:

Compliments of the day,

My name is Per Sim, I was online earlier checking on your profile and I was moved and touch with your profile words, wished we can be match. I will like to be a good friend and how can this be? I wish its by exchanging emails and telephone for proper communication between us. Here is my email: per_sim45@yahoo.com and my mobile number: +1 382 202 3743 / +1 248-716-5697 text me your email address thank You where you can text me:

Hope to receive from you

Screen name: Mr. Per Sim
Male / Single
49 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Chicago/ United States

Slogan
Be Faithful till end

My name is Per Sim , single man who really like making people smile.Nice straight forward man, not into games, has semi-traditional values in so far as relationships, have a great sense of humour, love to laugh, equally comfortable dining with the queen or quiet night at home with friends, not really into the scene that much, but I do like going out and having a drink or two w, but it isn`t a habit, I am not a gym bunny, but believe in staying in shape and eating properly, I like to go and do things, I would equally prefer to go to the car show and the drag show, love live stage performances, (not music concerts or bands)... well, if you want to know more, ask

I am Looking for a woman who is romantic, honest, kind, patient, royal to be wife, affectionate, funny, supportive, motivated, emotionally and financially stable, organized, responsible, confident, wise, disciplined, family woman, home body, nature lover,seeking for good Man to be husband, not afraid to show emotion, affectionate, likes to hug and kiss, open to compromise in relationship/communication, spiritual,

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Geologist / Mining
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests cooking, shopping, walking in the park, gym , runin

+13822023743 - The area code for the given number is invalid.
+12487165697
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Commerce, MI
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Mi
Enflick VoIP number

Stolen pictures used - the pictures are part of a gallery reported online for being abused in scams since 2012 https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... 13&p=95629:

per.JPG

per1.JPG

per2.JPG

per3.JPG
per3.JPG (14.7 KiB) Viewed 3555 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: per_sim45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:52 am

Same profile was active on connectingsingles - now deleted:

Hi.

How are you doing today, My name is Per , I’m single man looking for friendship with someone who my heavenly father has sent on my way today. I just saw you are online, understand that Can we be friends. Tell me more about yourself , Add me, on Skype : persim45 also my email address is per_sim45@yahoo.com I hope to hear form you per...

On Skype:

persim45 aka Per Sim

The picture used as avatar is the last one reported above.

On Waplog:

persim45
49, single
United States, California

per4.JPG

per5.JPG

per6.JPG

per7.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: per_sim45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:04 am

On minglecity:

MR. PER SIM
OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA
CONTRACTOR
Am single man my name is Per, looking for someone that I will grown old, who has the wisdom of God spirit in my heart and in my spirit , someone who will join me in meet people needs in life helping the poor and need walking on pray line , Am the only son in my family Born in Norway live in American as the lord has sent me over I have been a christian for 23 year now working by faith in Jesus name Dear Heavenly Father, I am thankful for all that You have given me. Lord, forgive this generation of families that have failed one another. Restore the breaches in families and homes. Give the children a submissive spirit toward their parents and speak to them to honor their mothers and fathers. Give the fathers and mothers the love and wisdom that they need to minister to their children. Heal those relationships and restore the broken homes . Heal our land O Lord. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

What is a Partnership?
A partnership is a strategic alliance or relationship between two or more people. Successful partnerships are often based on trust, equality, and mutual understanding and obligations. Partnerships can be formal, where each party's roles and obligations are spelled out in a written agreement, or informal, where the roles and obligations are assumed or agreed to verbally. You may be able to choose your partner or, as is often the case, your partner may be assigned to you.

Other stolen pictures used:

per.b.JPG

per.d.JPG
per.d.JPG (16.03 KiB) Viewed 3550 times

per1a.JPG
per1a.JPG (19.28 KiB) Viewed 3547 times

per2a.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.