Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

frankethan262@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

frankethan262@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:07 am

Messages on the site:

How you doing? I find your profile very intriguing and thought I should drop you a line to let you know I am interested in getting to know more about you. So if you don't consider the distance between us as a problem.If you have any interest after reading my profile, please send me a message..

it my pleasure how was everything going with you over there would you like to chart with me on Skype?

How you doing? I find your profile very intriguing and thought I should drop you a line to let you know I am interested in getting to know more about you. So if you don't consider the distance between us as a problem.If you have any interest after reading my profile, please send me a message..

hope you taking good care of yourself over there!i would love to read from you okay, talk to you soon

oh okay i think you don't easily be on here like me too well i think we can communicate outside this site what did you think about that?

good
do you have Skype?

you can write to my private email (frankethan262@gmail.com) okay! it would be nice to hear from you.

Screen name: frank ethan
Male
Current Location London/ United Kingdom

frankethan.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankethan262@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:08 am

On FB:

Frank Ethan
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in England, Oklahoma
From Steamboat Springs, Colorado

frankethan1.jpg

Same picture is used on datanta by someone claiming to be from United States Washington Seattle.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.