Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamsemark@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

williamsemark@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 am

Message on the site:

hello how are you doing today, I just viewed your profile and i like it very much..I would like to get to know you more better to see where it goes if you are the WOMAN that have been Praying to have as a Soul mate for the Rest of my life. let me know what you think.you can me your contact so that i can conatct you then tell you mare about me email williamsemark@outlook.com

Screen name: willlame
Male / Divorced
50 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Cheras/ Malaysia

i am really looking for a good woman
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 221

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Profession Engineer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with spouse
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen picture used:

will.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: williamsemark@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:54 am

On christians2date:

williamsemark@outlook.com, 45
London Borough of Bexley, United Kingdom
My name is willimas make . I was born UK march , I'm 49 years.i born again Christian i really need born again Christian woman. I'm a widow and looking for a wife. I can accept a lady that has children. I'm an Environmental Engineer by profession. I'm a God fearing man, straight forward man, honest, caring, loving, trustworthy and understanding man that loves to be around loved ones

Height: 144cm (4' 8.7")
Body Type: Average
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.