Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yaris Sanchez

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yaris Sanchez

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:56 pm

rose
Female / Single
27 - Adelaide / Australia

Slogan
i am angel in disguise
About Me
i am a loving woman who is caring and down to earth,i am honest and God fearing woman,i am kind as well,i hope to find a man who can make all my dreams come true
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Hispanic Latino
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession fashion designer
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests cooking,dancing,cleaning
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

how re you doing?i am rose, i like your profile and i am interested in getting to know you,if you care to know more about me,my email address is waitrose1985@gmail.com there i can send you some more pictures,i will be waiting to hear from you rose

rose.JPG
rose.JPG (21.35 KiB) Viewed 2210 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: waitrose1985@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:26 am

Email:

Hello
How are you doing there ? thanks so much for the email,well am intrested too . I want you to tell me about yourself . How

long you've joined the dating site ,i joined few weeks ago .I haven't gotten much time to get on it . what do you think about

the site ? Do you believe in the internet dating ? Though,i never believe in internet dating till i got some testimonies from

people who had made success through it . Have you seen anyone that was lucky to meet his/her soul mate through the internet

dating ? How many ladies have you met or communicated through the internet dating ? How was your conversation with them ? Do

you still keep in touch with them ? I wish you could tell me what you think of the internet dating .
I think you are not worried about my age .Well, i believe age is a number which shouldn't be a factor is any doing of life

.Do you agree with me ? What is your height and weight ? I am 5ft 8" tall ,i weigh 64kg .What is your occupation ? Have you

been married before ? Any kids ? What kind of relationship do you really wish to have ? How was your last relationship and

what have you learn from it ? What actaully do you want in a relationship ? Do you think a relationship can work out between

us due to the distance ? Have you ever travelled out of your country ? What's your religion , favourite color , date of birth

? I am a christian , Sky blue is my favourite color ,i am born of the 6th April,1987 . Do you live alone ? What are favorite

activities ,Your Favorite Music , Your Favorite Cuisines ? What do you do for fun ? Do you smoke and drink alcohol ? I

don't do such because i believe it is not decent and good for me.From my past relationship ,i have learn to be careful ,

think twice before getting into a relatisonhip . I believe someone must have to study a man physical manner and approches

before getting into deep relationship with him .I want someone caring , honest and lovely to share life with me .I like

playing basketball, biking , cooking ,reading novel, dancing and writing poem .LOL.I need a very serious relationship because

there are lots of men out here for games .it was my friend who introduced me to the online dating and i have not met anyone

yet and i hope we can meet and see where this leads...my last relationship really sucks ,i caught my boyfriend sleeping with

my cousin sister and since then i have not dated anyone ,this really broke my heart and but right now ,i want to be happy

again,i want to find a man i can spend the rest of my life with,i have no kids,i am from guildford sydney but i live and

work in kuala lumpur MALAYSIA
,i like my job and i will love to meet you ,i am tired of being alone ,new year is almost here

again and i will not want to spend it all alone,yeah i am ready to meet you as well and see where it can lead I pray i don't

fall into their hands .I want to know your mind .I believe honesty,faithfulness and open minded are the foundation for a good

relationship .I want you to read my message carefully and answer all my questions .Feel free to ask anything you want to know

about me .I am a simple and very open minded lady . Don't be scared that i will get upset if you ask any question .I will

appreciate you question and answer it in a well understanding way .I look forward to your reply . Have a nice day .

Best Regard Rose

Return-Path: waitrose1985@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.19.7])
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015

Pictures received with the email:

rose.JPG

rose1.JPG

rose2.JPG

rose3.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: waitrose1985@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:09 am

Email:

Hi xxx
Sorry for the late in reply to your email
I am new to internet dating and it has helped my friend to find settle down now and am Also interested in finding a man ,well all things been equal I will love to relocate to be with my man.am single and have no kids too am tired of being alone.

Return-Path: waitrose1985@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.203.137])
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.