Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nancy Rosales

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nancy Rosales

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:03 am

Maria
Female / Single
30 - Anaheim / United States

Slogan
I need someone real and caring..
About Me
I just want someone who's have values,goals in life,someone who believes in respect and be loyal,Someone that believe in love and to be loved in return,someone who will take me for who i am..I believe in Love and when i give my heart,I believe in chemistry,Am not searching for someone perfect cos there is no such,just want to meet someone real and honest with himself...Someone special,who really admire and respect my feelings..
Looking For
I just to meet someone real and caring who will love me for real and who will always be there for me..
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 181
Weight(kg) 74
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Sales
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hey,

Your profile caught my eyes,i will like to know more about you...Am new in this online dating stuff,am not always on here,you can reach me via e-mail

mar44i@aol.com

I wait to read from you soon..

maria.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mar44i@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:03 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

It's nice reading from you,how is your health and work?i hope everything is okay with you,am sorry i could not getting back to you sooner,was kind of busy..Thanks for your interest in me and for the message you sent to me,you made my day...

You sound nice and Interesting..Am interested in you....Am new to this online dating stuff..here is a little about me....

My name is Maria John,am 30yrs young Lady from- Anaheim California / United States,but presently in New Jersey....I am single with no child,am not from a very rich background,am the only child of family,My father is late which i don't want to talk about .My mum is a nanny,she takes care of little children....

I live permanently in Anaheim alone...I have two pets, Lola and Diva,They are very sweet and loving, lol,i don't drink nor smoke,in my social setting i love going out with family and friends mostly beach and cinemas.I Love listening to music,dramas and movies,i speak English language,am a Christian,i attend Catholic Church,in my free time,i love dancing,singing,listening to music,out door activity,reading,cooking,travel sell female hat for living,but am searching for a better Job,i was once a model,but have to stop after the death of my father. .

I just want someone who's have values,goals in life,someone who believes in respect and be loyal,Someone that believe in love and to be loved in return,someone who will take me for who i am..I believe in Love 100% and when i give my heart,i really bring my 100%.I believe in chemistry,Am not searching for someone perfect cos there is no such,just want to meet someone real and honest with himself...Someone special,who really admire and respect my feelings.....

Am interested in sensitive man,knows his mind but willing to be flexible,dedication to me and family,heard working and have a listening ear..Willing to take time for vacations and out door activities,travel to new places,not afraid to learn new things and not afraid to take chances,He should match and compliment my shortcomings....

I need someone who will be sincere from the beginning,I need someone real,am not here for games,i have been hurt before and i don't want it to be hurt again.....

Am not impressed about material things,i want to see a man for who he truly is and not because of what he will offer me...Anyway,if you find me interested and you believe we may have some things in common,i would love to hear from you,here are some of my pictures.....Send me some of your pictures..

Hope to hear from you soonest...Have a great day...

Cheers....Maria John...

Maria John..Cares..
mar44i@aol.com

Return-Path: mar44i@aol.com
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail STANDARD
Received: from 41.203.69.41
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 41.203.69.41
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Pictures received with the email - stolen images of Nancy Rosales (CastImages Model & Talent Agency) :

maria.JPG

maria1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mar44i@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Its nice reading from you again,What do you want us to talk about,please ask me anything and i will be happy to respond back...Am presently stuck here,I just am able to get back home soon...

Please send me some of your pictures, and tell me more about yourself...

Am waiting to read from you soon...

Your Friend...Maria john...

Maria John..Cares..
mar44i@aol.com

Return-Path: mar44i@aol.com
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail STANDARD
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.69.46]
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 41.203.69.46
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.